e34 525i parts- Depot smiley lights, eibach springs Updated 10/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e34 525i parts- Depot smiley lights, eibach springs Updated 10/20

I picked up an e34 parts car and I'm looking to part off a few of the better things before I send the chassis down the road. Car is a 91 525i m50nv auto.

Chassis is gone and this is what I have left

Depot smiley headlighs, depot red and white tail lights and fog lights. Headlights and fog lights have very minimal pitting on them. Tail lights got some water in them but otherwise the lenses look good. Sealing foam on the tail lights seems to have been the problem. Looking to get $100 shipped

Eibach pro kit lowering springs. Paint looks to be in very good condition so I would assume that they have very limited miles on them. $100 shipped

K&N Air filter. In decent shape, will need to be cleaned. $25 shipped

Clean stock fog lights. $45 shipped

Like new Auto radiators. Car had an extra one. The fins arnt even bent on them. Looking for $20 plus shipping each.

Have a black vinyl automatic shifter console. Its just the small piece that surrounds the shift lever. The parts car had a wood grain one but also included the black one. In good condition. $20 shipped.

CV axle shafts. Didnt make any noise while driving the but the boots are starting to get dried out. Looking for $20 each plus shipping.

Clean Heater console with OBC. $25 shipped.

Also have a pair of BMW 6 disc changers. Make offer.

Will work on getting pictures up shortly and if you want any specifically let me know.

All prices are obo.
    Last edited by theevildoodlebob; 10-21-2014, 08:23 PM.

bump

Comment

Found a set of ACS automatic pedal covers with dead pedal as well as an ACS auto shift lever. I have no idea if they are real or replica so I am going to go with the replica pricing. I would like to get $40 shipped for both of them.

Also found some 6 disc cd changers. Both with Holders, have not verified function but they look clean and in good condition. If I could get $40 shipped for each of them.

Comment

Pics of acs pedal covers and dead pedal?

Comment

ACS Pedal covers and Shift knob pending. Will post pictures if it falls through.

Open to offers on any of the other parts. Pictures of the lights and wing to come this evening.

Comment

Bump for a guy who will ignore you when you try to do business.

Comment

Unfortunately not everyone will be happy. The ACS pedals and shift lever have sold. Still have everything else. Open to offers.

Comment

Do u have a front bumper ?

Comment

pics of the spoiler>?

Comment

pics

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                    Ig:ryno_pzk
                    I like the tuna here.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Here are pics of the lights, front bumper, and spoiler.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Parts arrived, thanks.

If anyone is hesitant on anything. Everything was well packed and as described, he shipped out my parts right away.
                        sigpic

Comment

4.10 LSD added to the list of items.

Comment

Open to all offers on parts.

Comment

sunroof and door panels, have those?

Comment

Working...
                              X