• Time
  • Show
Clear All

update?
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
      update?
      Unfortunately I haven't had any time to put anything together. Sunsets at 4:30 don't help either haha. Maybe a post New Year meet up is on order.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Should be able to host some down south in a month or two
        Last edited by squidmaster; 12-24-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
          Should be able to host some down south in a month or two
          I'm down for that

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I could use a place to go, been enjoying boosting around lately
            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Thinking of starting this up again soon. Gonna keep an eye on weather. I want to make the first one for 2017 down in the Springs. Any recommendations on location?

Comment

How about this saturday at the open lapping day at high plains raceway!

Comment

How about this saturday at the open lapping day at high plains raceway!
                  How intense is their Tech Inspection? I've got a small oil leak I can't seem to track down!

Comment

Originally posted by 318kid View Post
                    How intense is their Tech Inspection? I've got a small oil leak I can't seem to track down!
                    They don't really do one.
                    http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                      They don't really do one.
                      this. you need to bring a helmet or rent one though

Comment

I'm planning on being at HPR on Sunday (5th) with an E30!

Comment

How much time are you getting? It's not a bad deal for $100 winter rates. I don't think I'd be willing to pay $160 for the summer days...

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                            How much time are you getting? It's not a bad deal for $100 winter rates. I don't think I'd be willing to pay $160 for the summer days...
                            Sorry, didn't see this until just now. winter times is 11am - 4pm, and you have to be in a slow or fast group, cannot switch between the two unless the attendees are way down. This means one group goes out at the top of the hour and the other goes out at the bottom of the hour. Pueblo Motorsports park is better for max track time as it's often just go out as long as you'd like type of day.

Summer days are more expensive, but they are also longer so you get more time on track!

I'll have a video up shortly, the new Spec E30 is pretty fun!

Comment

I'll have a video up shortly, the new Spec E30 is pretty fun!

Comment

Man that looks like a pretty fast track. I always laugh when I watch videos of E30s far outpacing new kid-racer cars like the 86 Thanks for sharing

Let me know when you're going out to Pueblo next. I'm sure Ted would like to join

Comment

Working...
                                X