m technic 1 convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m technic 1 convertible

Hey guys, im Thomas from the netherlands.

my first e30 was a e30 325i mtechnic 1 dephin gray.
    now got a 323i ( will get a s38b38 )

and my pride my factory mtech 1 convertible olmost full options!
    here a pic of my e30 :)

Last edited by LinkjeZ; 03-01-2017, 10:17 AM. Reason: Pictures aren't displaying.

Pictures aren't displaying.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeek30 View Post
      Pictures aren't displaying.
      thanks.. strange they did work on my page

hope they are working now

Comment

You car looks very nice, how hard is it to find a clean E30 in Holland?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

Yes, I see them now. Clean!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
            You car looks very nice, how hard is it to find a clean E30 in Holland?
            the netherlands is near germany, we have a lot of e30's and also our e30 community is quite big!

to find a clean e30 is not that hard but the prices are ridiculous at the momend...

clean 316i can be easy 5000$ but things like dashboards are cheap compaired to usa.. ( clean dash is like 40$ )

Originally posted by Eeek30 View Post
            Yes, I see them now. Clean!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            thanks!

Comment

Welcome Thomas! Beautiful car. I'm glad you posted. Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions. I have seen some M tech 1 with shadowline and body color matched bumpers and some without. Did they come both ways?

Also, many people snicker at the front grill M badge being on a non M car. Did yours come with it from the factory? Did it come with the M tech 1 decklid spoiler as well or was that an option? Thanks.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                Welcome Thomas! Beautiful car. I'm glad you posted. Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions. I have seen some M tech 1 with shadowline and body color matched bumpers and some without. Did they come both ways?

Also, many people snicker at the front grill M badge being on a non M car. Did yours come with it from the factory? Did it come with the M tech 1 decklid spoiler as well or was that an option? Thanks.

thank you for the compliment!

about your questions, the first mtech 1 cars always had chrome. but in 87+ you had the option to get a shadowline packed.

339 Shadow line
                Frames chrome black semi gloss, bumpers color

and then u can make the choice to get them in the collor of the car.

about the M badge... there are even cars who have those from the factory with only M suspension. so basicly a clean e30 no mtechnic looks or what so ever can have the M-badge.

mine came with option nummber "333 M Technic Sport"
                M-Technic 1 or 2 spoiler package for 325i and 318is
                -Shadowline
                -Metallic paint
                -Mtech 1 steering wheel (380mm)
                -15 "bbs
                -Mtechnic Sports suspension
                -Central locking
                -Green Tinted glass
                -Rechterbuitenspiegel
                -Mtechnic Spoiler package consisting of:
                --Frontspoiler
                --kofferklepspoiler (2 parts)
                --Sideskirts
                --Achterskirt
                --Sportseats

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation.
                  "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                  88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                  91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Welcome. Nice Mtech I.
                    Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Welcome to the site. We really nned to get a silly emogi for that saying.

Nice ride it screams I need a hard top please whether it a Weismann or an OEM but it would look sweet with one.

Care to link up a local aka dutchforum? We have drained most of Germany of their cool stuff lets start raising Netherlands vs the tide wanting to wash over it.

I was stationed in Soesterberg AB which is not far from Utrecht in the early 90's. Great assignment to bad it was so short, 9 months.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                        Welcome to the site. We really nned to get a silly emogi for that saying.

Nice ride it screams I need a hard top please whether it a Weismann or an OEM but it would look sweet with one.

Care to link up a local aka dutchforum? We have drained most of Germany of their cool stuff lets start raising Netherlands vs the tide wanting to wash over it.

I was stationed in Soesterberg AB which is not far from Utrecht in the early 90's. Great assignment to bad it was so short, 9 months.
                        thanks!

i have a oem hardtop, the weismann is great for type 2... but to round for type one in my opinion...

i am part of the biggest e30 forum. even a moderator of the markedplace.
                        and trying to attent most of the meetings. im owning this car already for 9 years. and it will stick as long as i can drive!

Soesterberg AB is closed now :( and 9 months is quite long for a country the size of newyork ^^

Comment

I was on the closure team, hence why only 9 months vs 2 years. I have been back to the area at least once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            I was on the closure team, hence why only 9 months vs 2 years. I have been back to the area at least once a year.
                            then try to combain it with a dutch e30 event :)

Comment

It's tough, it depends on when the jet breaks and when it doesn't but I travel through Bitburg aon a decent basis. I usually rent a car and venture out when I have time.

Comment

Working...
                              X