R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Off Topic Lounge > Politics and Religion

Old 04-19-2017, 12:53 PM   #1891
z31maniac
I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title

Send a message via AIM to z31maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveUlysses View Post
itt z31 is painfully unaware of a well defined genre of humor
Quote:
Originally Posted by decay View Post
and displays a serious lack of self-awareness because the *original joke* was "i'm sorry you're unable to appreciate"...

yeah dude, the joke's about you too; right now, you're not too different from one of those "THAT'S NOT FUNNY" hardcore feminists.
No, apparently you dolts didn't get what I was saying.

I'm perfectly able to appreciate acerbic, abrasive humor.

I was saying your joke wasn't funny.

Oh "it's my time of the month!" That's so original and edgy! How are you not a member of the WGA?

www.gutenparts.com
One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

z31maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #1892
decay
R3V Elite

yeah, we already covered your "that's not funny" hysterics.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:15 PM   #1893
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

gwb is accidentally funnier than any of us
BraveUlysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:27 PM   #1894
Dagamus(NM)
E30 Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb72tii View Post
as i recall Manafort was fired. And your choice of words is exactly what i'm talking about. The left would have us believe there was active collusion to hack the election. The FBI has been looking into this for about 10 months now I think, and no charges have been brought?

so where is the collusion, or in your mind is just talking to the Russians enough?
Regardless of being fired or not, Manafort was part of the campaign. He is in collusion with Russians and pro Russian Ukrainians with respect to Russian strategy regarding the Ukraine.

No I am not saying that there was active collusion to hack the DNC, there was collusion in how the materials were released.

Nothing will change, the DNC was dumb to have said information to be hacked in the first place. It is unfortunate that the candidate did not have enough going for her plan of action and delivery to overcome it.

Yes, the left is overblowing the significance of the collusion as in some instances it was simply talking. In a lot of other ways, with a lot of characters involved it is more. Manafort was and is actively working against US interests, the rest are mostly just whoring themselves out for Russian money.

I understand that from your point of view, any acknowledgement of what are facts cannot happen. Whatever.

Gun control means using both hands
Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.
Dagamus(NM) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:31 PM   #1895
decay
R3V Elite

Quote:
you're not entitled to your own facts
HA! tell that to the current administration.

ivanka is tweeting about how she supports librarians while her father defunds the libraries they work at, and you're questioning whether i'm being truthful?

horseshit.

Last edited by decay; 04-19-2017 at 02:38 PM.
decay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:53 AM   #1896
gwb72tii
No R3VLimiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
Regardless of being fired or not, Manafort was part of the campaign. He is in collusion with Russians and pro Russian Ukrainians with respect to Russian strategy regarding the Ukraine.

No I am not saying that there was active collusion to hack the DNC, there was collusion in how the materials were released.

Nothing will change, the DNC was dumb to have said information to be hacked in the first place. It is unfortunate that the candidate did not have enough going for her plan of action and delivery to overcome it.

Yes, the left is overblowing the significance of the collusion as in some instances it was simply talking. In a lot of other ways, with a lot of characters involved it is more. Manafort was and is actively working against US interests, the rest are mostly just whoring themselves out for Russian money.

I understand that from your point of view, any acknowledgement of what are facts cannot happen. Whatever.
maybe this will help

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-docs-wikileak
Old 04-20-2017, 08:30 AM   #1897
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

that's a completely different leak--that's related to the CIA's vault 7, the suite of tools, exploits and related documents that were recently leaked.

can't you comprehend anything you read?
Old 04-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #1898
gwb72tii
No R3VLimiter

maybe you should pull your head out of your ass before you post brave
typical bullshit from the master

i posted it because, if you followed the story like you'd have us believe, one of the collusion points is exactly what is mentioned in the article, that the Russians hacked the DNC and leaked to Wiki

get a grip dude and actually think before you post
you're a pavlov dog
Old 04-20-2017, 01:14 PM   #1899
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

once again there is absolutely nothing in that article that has anything to do with the accusations that Trump's campaign and surrogates had undeclared contact and connections with the Russian government.

Manafort LIED, Flynn LIED and so do you.

Here's more text of pompeo's talk at the think tank:

Quote:
CIA Director Mike Pompeo denounced WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange as a "narcissist" who works in concert with Russia, relying on "the dirty work of others to make him famous."

Pompeo's speech on Thursday at a preeminent Washington think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies, was marked by harsh accusations against the group's leaks of classified documents and other materials in what it touts as a campaign for transparency.

"It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia," said Pompeo, a former Kansas congressman who was tapped by President Trump to lead the CIA.

Trump himself has a complicated history with WikiLeaks, claiming during the campaign to "love" the organization, which leaked stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee and others that were damaging to his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Pompeo said the intelligence community had determined that Russia's military intelligence service, the GRU, used WikiLeaks as a conduit to release data obtained by hacking the DNC and others. The FBI and intelligence committees in the House and Senate are looking into Russian cyber-interference in the U.S. election, and potential collusion by Trump campaign aides.

The first major WikiLeaks release of Pompeo's tenure came last month, when the group made public a trove of documents that described CIA methods of hacking into phones, computers and even televisions connected to the Internet. In Thursday's speech, his first public address since assuming his post, Pompeo attacked Assange in highly personal terms.

"Julian Assange and his kind are not the slightest bit interested in improving civil liberties or enhancing personal freedom," he said, calling Assange a "coward hiding behind a screen."
If you want to take issue with pompeo's comments that's fine--i dont agree with them. the CIA most certainly didn't like wikilieaks 6 months ago and the sure don't like them any more now.

read -> comprehend -> post
Old 04-20-2017, 05:16 PM   #1900
gwb72tii
No R3VLimiter

Brave, you're like a pimple on my ass
Annoying with no redeeming value

Sorry you can't handle opinions from somebody more mature than you

When's the last time you actually started a thread, actually put yourself out there for others to criticize or debate, actually said one meaningful thing? Other than one line zingers?

Can't think of any? me either.

You're a troll

Back on ignore you go
Old 04-20-2017, 08:23 PM   #1901
Dagamus(NM)
E30 Addict

GW, that is one of the stranger responses I could have imagined to the post by Brave.

The link you posted seems like a complete diversion as the two topic are related only by them both involving hacking.

Russia is so predictable. Those in power are raping their country for personal profits, not too strange from an American point of view but the Trump and his associates get a turn at pimping out Russia for profits, in turn we welcome them to the same to us. The rest of the world gets divided.

I suppose it is better than pointless military conflict between the US and Russia through dominated states. We can engage enough to maintain appearances while those in power pocket unprecedented wealth.

I would rather get robbed than nuked I suppose.

Gun control means using both hands
Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.
Dagamus(NM) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #1902
roguetoaster
R3VLimited

I am beginning to suspect that some of you guys are just arguing for the sake of argument.

Maybe a few of you should set up a Skype chat or something and tell each other how you really feel, have an actual discussion in real time, and not get as much time as you need to research the point you were trying to make for the next post.
roguetoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 05:47 AM   #1903
z31maniac
I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title

Send a message via AIM to z31maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetoaster View Post
I am beginning to suspect that some of you guys are just arguing for the sake of argument.

Maybe a few of you should set up a Skype chat or something and tell each other how you really feel, have an actual discussion in real time, and not get as much time as you need to research the point you were trying to make for the next post.
Yep.

Ol Brave there likes to say I have nothing to add to the debate..............when was the last time in this forum that someone actually considered the opposite viewpoint?

It's been years.

It's devolved into a "Fuck you, you're source is biased and my source is better" There is no dialogue, no interaction (beyond personal insults)........................it's almost like a perfect example of this country as a whole!

www.gutenparts.com
One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

z31maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:26 AM   #1904
decay
R3V Elite

oh shut up, don't act like you don't love it too
Old 04-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #1905
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

Quote:
Brave, you're like a pimple on my ass
Annoying with no redeeming value

Sorry you can't handle opinions from somebody more mature than you

When's the last time you actually started a thread, actually put yourself out there for others to criticize or debate, actually said one meaningful thing? Other than one line zingers?

Can't think of any? me either.

You're a troll

Back on ignore you go
can't stand the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetoaster View Post

sorry, my one and only fetish is shitting on intellectually weak loud mouths on the internet and well...george has stamina for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by z31maniac View Post
Yep.

Ol Brave there likes to say I have nothing to add to the debate..............when was the last time in this forum that someone actually considered the opposite viewpoint?

It's been years.

It's devolved into a "Fuck you, you're source is biased and my source is better" There is no dialogue, no interaction (beyond personal insults)........................it's almost like a perfect example of this country as a whole!
hmm yes if only there was some way for you to hit the "new thread" button and start a discussion on on something, but instead, you choose to exclusively comment on other posts. Good job!