Go Arizona!
    +1 fo sho.
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      yes the mass dug smuggling, blatantly corrupt military, police, and govt on the cartels pay rolls, the extortion of entire boarder towns with the lives of women and children at will by the cartels, mass kidnappings.
      And guess who is the largest consumer of Mexican coke in the world? The ones both funding the collapse of Mexican rule of law and propping up their government through corruption? We are.

We are not Mexico, we shouldn't be turning ourselves into a police state. I applaud Arizona for trying to secure its border with Mexico, but effectively legalizing racial profiling is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
        And guess who is the largest consumer of Mexican coke in the world? The ones both funding the collapse of Mexican rule of law and propping up their government through corruption? We are.

We are not Mexico, we shouldn't be turning ourselves into a police state. I applaud Arizona for trying to secure its border with Mexico, but effectively legalizing racial profiling is bullshit.

Well, well... pretty far up there on your high horse. What would be your solution beyond amnesty? I mean, take amnesty off the table. Isn't possible let's say. What would you do or propose be done?
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

You think proximity, population of 300 million, unsecured boarders and lax drug enforcement, and abundance of disposable income, dont have anything to do with those stats???? Yes its big problem in this country no one will deny this fact.

Originally posted by Kansas
          Nope not mexico and NO we are not becoming a police state (yet)

Here is a post of mine form a different thread you may want to read before you start running around with the legalized profiling angle
          Originally posted by mrsleeve
          This law is nearly word for word the same thing as the FEDERAL laws. This just lets the state enforce it since the FEDS WONT

You have to show you papers when you get pulled over in the 1st place no matter who you are even us white people, Not just when driving while brown.

They have to pull you over for a Legitimate reason 1st, then have probable cause that you are here and should not be before they can even ask about your citizenship. No DL or ID, dont speak the engrish, dont have any Insurance, all probable cause that you are not here legally.

Educate your self before you start with you racist sentiment and knee jerk reactions.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

So what I get from reading that is "Mexico sucks"! Been to Ciudad Juarez lately?

No wonder people want to get the fuck out. I sure as shit would.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
              So what I get from reading that is "Mexico sucks"! Been to Ciudad Juarez lately?

Just do it "legally" and Im fine with it!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I don't think Mexico sucks inheriently as you claim we're saying. I don't think anyone here is saying that.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                  I don't think Mexico sucks inheriently as you claim we're saying. I don't think anyone here is saying that.
                  Corrupt cops, unbridled drug mafia activity, lousy economy, poor leadership, failing infrastructure....

Maybe that isn't "sucks" to you, but I don't exactly see Mexico trying to stem the flow of Americans fleeing into Mexico.... :-)

Comment

Corrupt cops, unbridled drug mafia activity, lousy economy, poor leadership, failing infrastructure....

Maybe that isn't "sucks" to you, but I don't exactly see Mexico trying to stem the flow of Americans fleeing into Mexico.... :-)

Good point, sir.

BUT, Mexico doesn't suck. The leadership, drug mafia activity, lousy economy (because of the leadership) all suck ;)

Mexico, from what I've been told is a beautiful place and the people are good people with strong family values and ties. The bad people there are left unchecked or have to much "political" (i.e. money) power to be told to stop by the general masses.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                      Mexico, from what I've been told is a beautiful place and the people are good people with strong family values and ties.
                      Ive heard the same thing about Kentucky but I am still not going to believe its not a shithole full of toothless rednecks that will try and fuck you in the ass.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

Do you pull this shit from your ass or what?
                        When you are pulled over for speeding what's the first thing the cop asks for? Once you show your drivers license they know your a citizen. Get over it.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

i dont think most of the US has a problem with race nowadays..its the fact that there is millions of illegal immigrants that could be criminals, who knows, sucking off of our system. 99% of the population doesn't care if your brown/white/black..etcetc, as long as you pull your weight and do like you should. rasicm is usually started over the things listed above. pull your weight, do things legally (or for the most part) like the rest of us all, and there is no problems.

I dont see why they even have a card to pull and scream rasism, its merely protecting our homeland. Mexico wouldn't take kindly of whites making gangs in their citys causeing huge crime problems all the while being illegal. seriously, if its so bad here, with all of our "racial profiling" please feel free to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU WHINY PEICIES OF SHIT. seriously.

/rant
                          sigpic

Comment

There should be no politics on friday. Politics is drama and drama is daytime television, therefore, Politics is daytime television.
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

mexican flag burning party on cinco de mayo, whose in?
                              1991 318is ---230K - DD
                              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

GERD DAMN GOOOOBACKS

I have always been for racial equality and the fair treatment of all human beings.

But I live in an area where 50% of the population is hispanic, and god damnit I am fucking sick of northern mexicans.

All of the southern mexicans in this area are great people they work hard, and came here legally and as such many are my friends.

However the northern mexicans who fit every bad stereotype piss me off to no end.

I for once am on the side of the party of NO.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

Working...
                                X