"The old lady won't let me keep the car"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    It's a trade-off. My wife has an expensive hobby.

Horses.
    Ha!

My mom has a horse. And knowing what I know now, I will never, ever, date a girl with any interest in horses. I feel bad for my dad.

Comment

Ditch her, shes not worth it...

Comment

Does OP even have a wife, or is he trying to figure out relationships?
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
          Does OP even have a wife, or is he trying to figure out relationships?
          The second one. I don't know how anyone could marry a woman or a man that had the attitude of "You can't!".

If you're in a relationship you can do whatever the fuck you want, just know that you will have spousal consequences. If you blow all the grocery money on a shitty old car that only you enjoy, then they're going to leave your ass. As mentioned before, it's not your money because it came from your job, it's your families money if you choose to make someone your family.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

My wife down the line wants to buy a muscle car to go cruz in.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I am single, and happy ... check my sig...

I tend to keep my cars a long time (I still have my first car, '71 240z going on 28 years) women, not so much...haven't found the right one yet.
              lgb240

`05 E46 325xiT, `89 325i Touring, `87 911 3.2, ' 74 Caterham Super 7 , `71 240z Convertible, `71 240z, `67.5 2000 Roadster, `58 MGA x2, '56 MGA vintage racer, '04 Mini Cooper S

sigpic

Comment

hears what I say "I make the money, so STFU!"
                Also I'm not married which helps.
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                X