Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
    Its all Obama's fault.
    glad to see you are making your rounds tonight...
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      Just playing a bit of devils advocate here... Being the World News Daily page and all

But it is the things that make you go Mmmmmmmmmmmm

NEW YORK – President Obama’s half-brother in Kenya could cause the White House more headaches over new evidence linking him to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and establishing that controversial IRS supervisor Lois Lerner signed his tax-exempt approval letter.
      Malik Obama’s oversight of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments is one reason for the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood, according to an Egyptian report citing the vice president of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt, Tehani al-Gebali
      WND.com? nice source... I'm sure it's not biased at all.

the extreme right just gets further and further from reality..
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Biased or not news is news. Isn't every new source biased? They have to be if they're going to pick and choose which stories to report...

Comment

I dont think wnd.com is a reliable source of "news". If you do - i cant help you..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

hehe, you're going to tell me the BBC is? Or the economist?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
              hehe, you're going to tell me the BBC is? Or the economist?
              you're right, I prefer Fox News and the Weekly World News.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

glad to see you are making your rounds tonight...
                I only do it for you baby

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                  Biased or not news is news. Isn't every new source biased? They have to be if they're going to pick and choose which stories to report...
                  Every source is biased. WND however is about as accurate as the Onion.
                  I know it's tough when you're trying to explain to everyone why everything is Obama's fault and the lizard people are taking over the world but sometimes you gotta step back, evaluate your priorities in life and realize how deep in the bullshit you actually are. Bullshit mountain is getting increasingly deep so make sure you have all your rock climbing gear to get out.
                  1995 SC300 2JZGTE
                  2000 Volvo
                  2006 Civic

Comment

whether the prez supports MB is irrelevant. what matters is that his pathetic excuse for policy in the middle east has got the U.S. into another unwinnable shooting war. can't smell bush-hitler in this one at all.

way to go, dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by blazing View Post
                      Would you expect less from the Muslim brotherhood,aka barack hussein obamaa's cronies?
                      Seriously? Thats laughable.
                      My first name is Jewish, my middle and last names are Irish, and I was born in Germany. Does that make me a Jewish IRA Nazi?
                      There are plenty of valid and quantifiable resins to hate Obama. You really dont need to pull such fare fetched bull shit out of your ass to make him look bad. Ridiculous.

As the United States back the rebels, the rebels are just being rebels. Im glad this is what our country is backing :/

fucking savages!
                      One thing that needs to be remembered is that the "rebels" are made up of many factions, some of which even kill each other. Its not one cohesive rebel army, its really many small revolutionary groups made of of many religious and ethnic groups some of which do not even come from Syria. There are even foreign fighters from Europe and America. So labeling all of them as savages because of one video is kind of jumping the gun.
                      Never mind the fact that that video could have been fabricated by the Syrian Army/Government.
                      Also spend some time and look at some YouTube videos of things the Syrian Army and loyalist troops have done in towns and cities they have over run. Nether side is honorable or clean in anyway what so ever.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I really dont think that there is any one resin for this conflict, as well as many other conflicts in the east that are happening right now.

One resin is the fact that Bashar al-Assad is a dictator willing to torture and kill his own people to keep power.

Another is a fare reaching religious war between Shia, Sunni, Curd, and Coptic Christian groups that is taking place in many other countries including Syria.
                        Part of the religious struggle is the struggle between people who want to keep older more traditional religious practices and those who want to move forward and into the future with a more western and open interpretation of Islam.

There is also the struggle between the larger countries such as Russia, China, Iran, and the US, Israel, UK, and other European countries. All these countries have interests in countries such as Egypt and Syria for many different resins. They influence what happens in these countries to a huge extent, but at the end of the day could really give a fuck about the every day average people dying everyday.

These conflicts are very complicated and can not be solved easily. Its never just one person or one situation that sparks conflicts such as the one in Syria, rather an amalgamation of many different historical, ethnic, religious, and monetary problems that snowball and blow up.
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                          you're right, I prefer Fox News and the Weekly World News.
                          Non responsive and troll post.

Saying one news source is more reliable from another is conjecture. Just because there is a bigger name behind the tag doesn't mean that the 'news' isn't any more tampered with than from the lesser.

Just something to leave around. Always be weary of the desire to jump into conflict. who knows.

Last edited by Dozyproductions; 08-27-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

wwiii eminent?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

This should clear things up.

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                wwiii eminent?
                                That is exactly what is said every time there is armed conflict that others stick their noses into.
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X