Justice Antonin Scalia dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, it was funnier when the onion already did it

Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia

WASHINGTON—Moving quickly to begin the process of filling the unexpected vacancy on the Supreme Court bench, President Obama spent much of the weekend compiling a shortlist of gay, transsexual abortion doctors to replace the late Antonin Scalia, White House sources confirmed Monday. “These are all exemplary candidates with strong homosexual values and proven records of performing partial-birth abortions, but am I missing anyone?” Obama reportedly asked himself while reviewing his list of queer, gender-nonconforming, feminist Planned Parenthood employees, all of whom were also said to be black immigrants. “I definitely have enough post-op transsexuals on the list, but it is a little light on pre-op candidates. And I should probably add a cop killer or two on here just to round out my options.” Sources later confirmed that Obama was attempting to rapidly narrow the list down to the single best nominee to submit to the Senate in hopes of wrapping up confirmation hearings before his choice had to leave to attend the Hajj pilgrimage.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      infowars dot com
      Personal Foul, Ad Hominem. Replay of down. Got something better?

We owned the guy, should be in the contract of such high profile players.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how much bullshit you see on your facebook feed. There'll be a viral post about anything and there's 500 comments of random people bullshitting each other, calling each other names, finding shit to bitch about, etc. Don't they know the internet is about trolling?

One of those things was some stupid post about how the american people should have the chance to elect someone new who will pick the next supreme court judge. So the american people should have a voice in the matter. I'm presuming when we elected Obama it was under the pretense that he promised us that no SC judge would die under his term?? I can't believe the hate, just because someone believes he's part of the GOP or Democratic party.. shit everywhere

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          What I think is crazy is all the politicians are more worried about who is taking his spot rather than the fact that he died.
          In case you haven't noticed, politics is the art of using other people to accomplish desired results. That basically reduces people to tools, which one could argue that we are in any case.

Still, it's a tough loss and it will be difficult to find an equally qualified jurist to replace him, not that any politico seems to want a real judge in that post these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Yeah from what it sounds like he was old and overweight. Died of heart failure/heart attack/natural causes. No conspiracy needed.
            he died the old white republican way.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              In case you haven't noticed, politics is the art of using other people to accomplish desired results. That basically reduces people to tools, which one could argue that we are in any case.

Still, it's a tough loss and it will be difficult to find an equally qualified jurist to replace him, not that any politico seems to want a real judge in that post these days.

Oh i know and its crazy how in the political world. People are just piles of meat. Another reason i hate politicians.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

What bothered me, was so many people that made statements on FB like "Ding-dong the Witch is dead!" and so on and so on..

These same people constantly berate others for not being compassionate enough to the less fortunate.

A person died.

He had a family, he had kids. Show some damn respect.

It's not like the dude was Hitler or some rampant psycho mowing down children in a school yard.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

i just read where Obama will not attend Scalia's funeral, as he did not attend Thatcher's funeral in 2013.
                  the man who would transcend politics to bring the country together instead has governed like the head of his political party instead of the President of the USA, who is supposed to represent the country. and wonder of wonders the country and world has become more divisive.
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                    Personal Foul, Ad Hominem. Replay of down. Got something better?

We owned the guy, should be in the contract of such high profile players.
                    Man I'm just flipping you a bit of shit, if the family wants one done I say go for it. His son seems bothered that there are conspiracy theories about his death.

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    i just read where Obama will not attend Scalia's funeral, as he did not attend Thatcher's funeral in 2013.
                    the man who would transcend politics to bring the country together instead has governed like the head of his political party instead of the President of the USA, who is supposed to represent the country. and wonder of wonders the country and world has become more divisive.
                    lmao if you think attending thatcher's funeral would have brought the country together.

i'm enjoying the fact you've gone back on your own word that you would never post in P&R again.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                      Neither Bush or Cheney went to Byron Whites funeral, nor did they go to Gerald Ford's

Pull your head out of your ass, Obama and wife are paying their respects friday, and biden is going to the actual funeral.

Seriously this is the most retarded thing ever to react over. Hes fucking dead, respect him, and move on.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        Man I'm just flipping you a bit of shit, if the family wants one done I say go for it. His son seems bothered that there are conspiracy theories about his death.

You're making me a hot wet filthy mess. It's too hard to tell figuring from our past dealings.

In the end, even if there was an autopsy that concluded anything... who would release it? haha RIP Scalia.

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                          What bothered me, was so many people that made statements on FB like "Ding-dong the Witch is dead!" and so on and so on..

These same people constantly berate others for not being compensate enough to the less fortunate.

A person died.

He had a family, he had kids. Show some damn respect.

It's not like the dude was Hitler or some rampant psycho mowing down children in a school yard.
                          But but but...... It was one of the staunch CONSERVATIVE judges who seemed to be a big fan of the Constitution (not to mention an evil Reagan appointment) who was not a champion of their social justice causes, or an appointment for the sake of diversity but was into the LAW. Ding Dong .....
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            That was not the point, The point is each Nomination from this Administration has to be more Extremely "Diverse" than the last not to mention less actual legal EXPERIENCE as well.

I think being an attorney and actual JUDGE for the last 30 years or so might be an important criteria to have on your resume' if going to sit on the bench of the highest court in the land for the next 3 or 4 decades but I digress........
                            he hasn't even nominated anyone and you're already judging them.

it's like that onion story - Obama to nominate "gay transsexual immigrant" or something like that.

It's too bad because even though I didn't agree with some of his rulings, at least Scalia had principles that seem to be lost on most of the GOP. Instead of respecting the dead man and his legacy it's been turned into a political football, and once again, the GOP is proving they can't actually govern.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                              yes
                              no.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                But but but...... It was one of the staunch CONSERVATIVE judges who seemed to be a big fan of the Constitution (not to mention an evil Reagan appointment) who was not a champion of their social justice causes, or an appointment for the sake of diversity but was into the LAW. Ding Dong .....
                                IKR.

As much as I don't like a lot of people, there isn't any I truly want dead.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X