SoCal: M20 Parts, Turbo Man., Interior, Random Stuff, Art, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
    Not parts, but I added some BMW posters / framed art to this posting, hope no one minds.
    How much for the M3 DTM poster shipped to 84780?
    I work in Signal Hill/Long Beach, where are you at? Maybe local pickup is possible...

Comment

Originally posted by AlainH View Post
      How much for the M3 DTM poster shipped to 84780?
      I work in Signal Hill/Long Beach, where are you at? Maybe local pickup is possible...

Sorry you are second in line. Sorry for late response, but I had to locate missing poster tube to get the first potential buyer a shipping price and that took a few days. Probably too far for local pickup, I'm over an hour from Long Beach even without traffic and don't make it up that way often.

With that, M3 poster is pending, and M20 plastic air box is sold. Adding my spare radiator to the list but local pickup only. Taking offers on it all!
      sigpic
      1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Interested in the M1 poster and possibly the V12 one also
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

how much for that console and/or gauge pod shipped to 12567?
          FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
          Saab/GM tech2 programming
          My for sale thread
          1990 325iX for sale or part out
          Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
          And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

ill take that m3 poster!

Comment

Very sorry, I was sure I was subscribed to this post, but it seems I have stopped receiving notifications. Will PM you all right now.

Fans and starters are all sold, added some power steering stuff. Thanks!
              sigpic

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

M3 poster sold!

Will separate power steering components, let me know what you need and we will work out a shipped price.

Still not receiving email notifications of thread replies or PMs so please be patient, I will get back with you.

Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

I got a bunch of spares from a race shop that is closing for helping them out, plus all the stuff I already had, so time to clear some stuff out again. Will be adding more as I go through it all and get pics taken, but I think this is most of it.

All parts are in Oceanside, CA, not far from San Diego or Orange County. Please make me an offer on any of it.

Thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sold center caps, an oil cooler, tow hook and other items, added Girling front calipers and NEW Ate brake hoses, will have some more things to add.

Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Post updated, oil cooler, intake boot, PW switch, E36 fan, CV axle and 5-1/4" speakers sold, added M30 AFM filter adapter, straight ICV and new E34/E38/E31 V8/V12 450mm fan. Please make an offer, all gotta go!
                      Last edited by Vincent Brick; 12-04-2017, 03:22 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sold some stuff, lowered some prices, added Touring rear carpets.

Make me an offer!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sold throttle body and early lower timing cover, added more parts and lowered some prices.

I'm doing a higher-end E30 build at work right now and I am being given many of the leftover parts, so I can sell a lot of this stuff dirt cheap, especially in bulk, I just hate to see it get thrown away, PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER ON ANY OF IT!
                          sigpic

Comment

I need a few things, just have to figure out how to meet up with you
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              I need a few things, just have to figure out how to meet up with you

I can possibly meet in Orange County.

Just added an ashtray gauge panel that I found, and added some photos.

And I'm also realizing that this piece of Touring carpet that goes under the folding back seat might look sweet as part of a rear seat delete on a coupe or sedan. :!: Will separate individual carpet sections.
                              sigpic

Comment

I need that 88-92 expansion tank. I'm out in Chino Hills, I can easily drive to ocean side but if your going to be in Orange County any time soon I would have no issue picking it up then, provided its still available.

Comment

Working...
                                X