Another Delphin Build with m60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Delphin Build with m60

Been a member on the forum for awhile so i figured i start thread on my build
    I picked up this delphin

Drove the m20 for a couple weeks and figured it was time for a engine change so i picked up this bad boy with 90k miles

quickly went to replacing all the seals, gasket, guides and cleaning up the engine ready for installing

Last edited by robiniscool; 11-10-2016, 03:48 AM.

Another 32v swap! I'm excited to see where you are in your swap.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
      Another 32v swap! I'm excited to see where you are in your swap.
      I actually have all the parts ready to have this thing running but as with every swap I'm sure ill run into some problems

Comment

Decided to get a behr z3m radiator to keep it oem looking

also got a Tilton brake reservoir to make things cleaner for the manual brake setup. The best place to mount was near the battery tray

also got the revshift guibo for the 6 speed transmission flange

Comment

My goal for the swap was to get it legalized in CA so i modded the headers to look "Oem." It was a super tight squeeze but i figured with enough patience anything is possible ;D I used flaming river steering shaft pieces to get my the most space possible
          heres pictures of the modded exhaust manifolds, everything was trimmed short to fit and everything was nice and tight on the car

The hardest part was the y pipe on both sides, it took awhile to make everything line up perfectly with clearance to put oem bolts easily

Comment

got the remote reservoir mounted on top of the cover and it fit perfectly to keep things and nice and neat

I also redid all the hard lines in the front to make things cleaner and installed a adjustable brake bias and i also got lucky that the valley pan cover only needed a cheap gasket rather than replacing the whole thing

With christmas just around the corner i did manage to mount the engine and I'm pretty satisfied on how it close i am to driving it around

Comment

Feels good to get it dropped in that first time huh?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
              Transaction feedback
              - jpod999

Comment

Working...
              X