PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    You can get a 225/45 on a 7" rim. It's not ideal, but will work.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
    I love the look and performance of my hankook rs3 225/45 on my ronal turbo 15x7's

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
      I'm in need of new tires but I'm not sure what route to go. I have 205/55/15 on 15x7 TRM C1s. The selection of new summer tires on tirerack sucks in that size. Looking at 205/50/15, the selection is significantly better. What are other guys running on their 15x7s?

I've also been toying with the idea of switching to a 15x8, as I'm getting a little tired of my C1s and want something a little more flush, but I can't find anything I like. If I did bump it up to 15x8 I'd also go with either 225/45/15 or 225/50/15.
      stick with the wheels you have and go with 205/50/15

if you really don't like your current wheels what about K1s?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion. The C1s in 15x8 do look better than the 15x7s. I'll get them if I can't end up finding anything else. I'm getting tired of the look of my 15x7 C1s.
        Kosei k5r in 15x8 et20 are 110 apiece on tire rack right now, they're having a closeout, great looking wheel in perfect fitment.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

Damn, the Ppl of Facebook aren't too happy about that 540i that sold

Comment

Anyone got an M42 oil pan near Seattle for sale?

Josh That e30 looks like a beast.. looks perfect aside from camber..

Comment

Originally posted by e30josh View Post
              Damn, the Ppl of Facebook aren't too happy about that 540i that sold
              For real, honestly that's the buyers fault
              Hank Ahrens
              1984 Alpine Coupe
              1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                For real, honestly that's the buyers fault
                Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                  Anyone got an M42 oil pan near Seattle for sale?

Josh That e30 looks like a beast.. looks perfect aside from camber..
                  thanks bud, the camber isn't for everyone.. but it's a track car

Comment

Got bored last night when it started raining again, so drew up something in 3D and printed a few.

OG on bottom, my version with a wider head on top.

I know it's nothing special, but I'm trying to reproduce some of these silly little parts more and more so in case I need one and they are out, or BMW continues to raise prices on older parts (look at the price of seat rails now..)
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Jeremy those look good. Might want to make a batch of Late model front lip clips
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

..yep, I'll just have to dig around to see I have one whole any more. I don't use them on my race car (I drill holes in the lip and just zip tie it usually - because racecar.)

Had to reproduce the harness plug for my Alpina VDO vent gauge controller. It was a weird 15 pin connector that I couldn't find anywhere (Digikey, Mouser..etc.) So I had to design it from scratch.
                        2016 Ford Flex

Comment

..yep, I'll just have to dig around to see I have one whole any more. I don't use them on my race car (I drill holes in the lip and just zip tie it usually - because racecar.)

Had to reproduce the harness plug for my Alpina VDO vent gauge controller. It was a weird 15 pin connector that I couldn't find anywhere (Digikey, Mouser..etc.) So I had to design it from scratch.
                          thats awesome man. You're definitely onto something. Keeping making more stuff and i'm sure you could easily sell to all of us
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Im not seeing anything that's is really my style. I think I'm going to keep looking and keep my eyes peeled for a set of K8Rs in the correct offset.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Got bored last night when it started raining again, so drew up something in 3D and printed a few.

OG on bottom, my version with a wider head on top.

I know it's nothing special, but I'm trying to reproduce some of these silly little parts more and more so in case I need one and they are out, or BMW continues to raise prices on older parts (look at the price of seat rails now..)
                              I get many many cars in that have all the incorrect fasteners for the interior. I would be in for buying a bunch of that piddly little stuff, for sure.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Just tell me what you are looking for Austin, and we can work out something... Eventually, I'd like to have a decent library of small parts to print out.
                                2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Working...
                                X