Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
    Congrats on the M3, looks stunning!
    (looks like you no longer have an e30 budget:-D)
    Well..... no! :)

Comment

Some pics of the car in it's most known position 'till now! :p

Comment

Is it really that boring? :roll::(

Comment

Got bored yesterday! :P And I can't wait for summer..

At least I got something going on.
          These have been sendt to me. They are a set of adapters to get brakecalipers from E36 M3 to fit. Also a sleeve and a nut to make hubs from a E36 to fit nicely. On top of that, brakedisks from a E46 330d will fit nicely. :D

A the rear I will use standard 325i brakes and just drill holes so I get 5x120. ;)

Any clearence is good clearence! :D

Comment

Decided to paint my ugly, rusty chrome-rings around my headlaps.
            As you can see, I'm starting to be friends with my slr-camera as well. So it might be a bit more, and better photos in the future! :up:

As they were before.

Primered..

..painted..

..and mounted back together. I think it turned out well! :D

Comment

Nice! Those came out really well.

Comment

I was going to do the "Cars eyes" on a pic for my signature. Yours turned out pretty good. Where did you get the image to overlay?

Comment

I'm not quite sure I understand the question, but I assume you think of how I got the background of the first pic blurry?

If that is what you mean, I simply adjusted the focus of the lens. Nothing is done on those photos other than adding a border and watermark. ;)

Comment

Actually I was referring to the Pixar eyes you p'chopped onto your car, but I found a link online.

This is it if anybody else is interested:

Comment

Aaaaa, I see!

I just found a pic with big resolution and fixed it in PS ;)

Comment

More info on the front 5 lug, is it possible to just use the brackets to put the bigger brakes on?
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Well.. These are custom made to make hubs from a E36 to fit. The old E30 bearing and hubs won't fit anymore, but if you drill extra holes in a 4x100 pattern I guess you can.

That's what I'm planning to do at the rear. Drill new holes in the hubs and brake disc to get 5x120. Then I can run one of my OZ racing sets, and I still have use for my shitload of 4x100 wheels to use on trackdays! :D

Comment

Finished up the brakes, and 5-lug swap in the front today.

Just going to let the pics speak much for themselves.

Disks from E46 330d arrived.

New vs old
                            325mm vs 260mm

Old vs "new"

Clarence inside one of the OZ Hartges. The only wheel that isn't on the M3 is a rear wheel, but I'll see the gaps too the calipers.
                            Outwards it's fine, but the screws on the wheel hits the caliper a bit, so I need spacers. Don't think I'll need more than 1mm. Possibly 2mm.

Clarence inside a TSW Hockenheim. No problems at all.

Half of the old wheel bearing stuck on the spindle.

Sleeve to make the hubs and wheel bearing from a E36 fit.

Hubs and bearing in place, along with a slightly modified brake shield.

Adapter for the E36 M3 caliper in place.

I don't have a pic of only the disk and calipers mounted, but I couldn't resist trying on one of the OZ wheels. As I've said earlier, the only wheel that is of the M3 is a rear wheel, so it's 9,5" instead of 8,5" that will be there when I'm done.

Tight fit!

Not exactly small brakes anymore! :D

Comment

those sleeves.... to fit five lug hubs... yea. i want that

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                              Ig:ryno_pzk
                              I like the tuna here.
                              Originally posted by lambo
                              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                                those sleeves.... to fit five lug hubs... yea. i want that
                                yeah um, same....

Comment

Working...
                                X