X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Gun Laws - Dey takin mie gunz fruhm skool

Colorado State University Seeking to Outlaw
    Concealed Carry on Campus

Please Stand-Up and Make Your Voices Heard!

On Wednesday, January 20, Colorado State University (CSU) formally announced their draft proposal to prohibit firearms on all CSU campuses. Exempt from the ban would be weapons used by law enforcement, military and the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC). This draft policy will be brought up for consideration at the CSU Board of Governors meeting on Tuesday, February 23. A copy of the draft can be found at www.safety.colostate.edu/files/weapons_policy_draft_01_15_10.pdf.

Last year, the CSU Board of Governors drafted the policy knowing that it would violate the Colorado state firearm preemption law and the Colorado Uniform Shall-Issue Concealed Carry Law. Current state law strictly regulates the carry or transport of firearms on schools, colleges and universities.

Now, what are your thoughts on this?

I think its bullshit, especially with all the nutjobs shootin up stuff nowadays, i'd rather have it and never use it, then get fucked and wonder why i never got one. I always hear this quote like "an armed society is a polite society" or something of the sort, and this is completely going the other way. Why do you think these fucks target places like that anyway? You never hear, "gunman attacks redneck trailer housing development".

/rant. and yeah, i may be late to the party but w/e
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Guns are bad.....so if own guns that makes you bad.

Dont carry guns.

Comment

Thats a bunch of bullshit but if you truly have your gun concealed who is to know? The UW has CC on campus and its really nice that they allow it. The libs here in Washington are trying to ban guns in most places like starbucks for one of them.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Guns are banned on campuses and schools in Arizona.
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

All they're saying is "we are ready to become victims".
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

If it were me, I'd continue to carry and just be very carful. In the outside chance that you end up having to use it... Wait for the headlines reading "Student Illegally Carying Firearm Saves Lives".
            sigpic

Comment

^either that or if he gets busted they say that a shooting was prevented

Comment

Yeah, that sword can cut both ways, and gazelle, why are you using my picture as your avi? it is kinda werid reading anthers person post and seeing your face in their avi.

Comment

Virginia Tech anyone??

Last edited by SEdgell; 02-11-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                    and gazelle, why are you using my picture as your avi? it is kinda werid reading anthers person post and seeing your face in their avi.

You have been branded and dont even know it, your noob is really showing
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

care to explain what branding is, so my inner noob can shove its head back up its ass?

Comment

care to explain what branding is, so my inner noob can shove its head back up its ass?
                        Branding is when you Burn a symbol onto a critter so you can identify who it belongs too when you get then rounded up off open graze. Or just to identify them period

video example
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You will have to figure out why you have been E-branded on this site. I suggest you contact Blunt he will fill you right in on this procedure

Oh and on topic. I would just down size my carry gun to a .380 loaded with 95gr +p Winchester T series (aka Black talon's with out the black) ammo
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah, that sword can cut both ways, and gazelle, why are you using my picture as your avi? it is kinda werid reading anthers person post and seeing your face in their avi.
                          because you are my property naow

Comment

Hey gazellebeigem3

Where the hell did you pick up that dorky picture? This is worst than Alkaseltzer's... ;-)
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

what about that danny fuck with the soul patch specifically designed for caressing the balls that encounter his chin....
                              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X