Colorado Gun Laws - Dey takin mie gunz fruhm skool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
    what about that danny fuck with the soul patch specifically designed for caressing the balls that encounter his chin....
    I could have sworn danny was a precious little white kid with a cute little turbo m42.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Still a pending case at Western Oregon University. It's bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
        what about that danny fuck with the soul patch specifically designed for caressing the balls that encounter his chin....
        Ha, ha, ha. Noob!!!!

He's also using another smartass R3V member's mugshot.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
          I could have sworn danny was a precious little white kid with a cute little turbo m42.
          well somebody had an avatar of some fucking fuck with bootleg gucci glasses and a velvet lined testes holder.

i give up. lmao.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Ah I knew danny hadn't had a negroplasty.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
              Ah I knew danny hadn't had a negroplasty.
              How do you call Michael Jackson's "whitening"? Caucasoplasty?
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                Hey gazellebeigem3

Where the hell did you pick up that dorky picture? This is worst than Alkaseltzer's... ;-)
                fuck i dont even remember. i know it was only posted for a minute and im glad i saved it!

Comment

I'm very much in favor of this bill, and I'm a rabid gun owner. I just don't trust other gun owners....at all, and having a bunch of college age idiots with concealed pistols sounds like a bad idea. Given how extremely rarely something happens, and the miniscule odds that a ccw holder will be in the vicinity of a shooter (math: 25k students, 1-2 shooter(s), 10% carryers, 10 sq mi campus....noone will be nearby) it makes no sense to let people carry guns to class. Why endanger everyone to prevent a non-event?

By all means have guns, I simply want them nowhere near a college campus. Campuses are safe enough and dangerous enough without gun toting idiots everywhere.

Making it permissible (it isn't at CU Boulder, I thought it wasn't at CSU) would not instantly result in the majority of students arming themselves.....10% would be a rather liberal estimation of armed students.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    I'm very much in favor of this bill, and I'm a rabid gun owner. I just don't trust other gun owners....at all, and having a bunch of college age idiots with concealed pistols sounds like a bad idea. Given how extremely rarely something happens, and the miniscule odds that a ccw holder will be in the vicinity of a shooter (math: 25k students, 1-2 shooter(s), 10% carryers, 10 sq mi campus....noone will be nearby) it makes no sense to let people carry guns to class. Why endanger everyone to prevent a non-event?

By all means have guns, I simply want them nowhere near a college campus. Campuses are safe enough and dangerous enough without gun toting idiots everywhere.

Making it permissible (it isn't at CU Boulder, I thought it wasn't at CSU) would not instantly result in the majority of students arming themselves.....10% would be a rather liberal estimation of armed students.

I just want to point out you are a liar. No "rabid gun owner" thinks as liberal as what you spoke here. It's obviously a cover.

The students are EVERYWHERE on campus....lol. How would they not be the ones to be able to defend themselves? Is a gunman going to shoot at something other than students on a collage campus?

How many CCW owners have used a gun to murder people without it being defense?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                      Hey gazellebeigem3

Where the hell did you pick up that dorky picture? This is worst than Alkaseltzer's... ;-)
                      that used to be my profile pic, until gaz postedd it in his avi, then I took it down,

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                        fuck i dont even remember. i know it was only posted for a minute and im glad i saved it!
                        itr is actually my senior pic from High school. I guess I learned my lesson, dont upload pic of yourself, because some dumb fuck will will use them in a way, you dont want them to. lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                          I just want to point out you are a liar. No "rabid gun owner" thinks as liberal as what you spoke here. It's obviously a cover.

The students are EVERYWHERE on campus....lol. How would they not be the ones to be able to defend themselves? Is a gunman going to shoot at something other than students on a collage campus?

How many CCW owners have used a gun to murder people without it being defense?
                          Right, because to be a gun owner I have to agree with the NRA and GOP on every point? Methinks not. Believe what you want, but you're wrong thinking I'm no gun owner.

What I meant is thinking that the majority of students will arm themselves with a pistol when given the chance is sheer idiocy. How many people in a big city (where most colleges are so relatively apples to apples) have a CCW out of the total population? What makes you think the proportions would be anything different on a college campus where noone has money?

Of course a gunman would shoot at students. That doesn't change the probability of an armed student being near enough to take down the gunman being statistically different from zero.

And as for not trusting other gun owners....have you seen youtube? Most people who have guns are complete idiots. CCW classes thins that out, but still...... Few if any CCW permit holders have committed murder, true, but what about accidents? What about causing other students to be in fear? What is to distinguish a lawfully carried CCW pistol vs a gunman? What about a gunman who gets a CCW and then lawfully carries it prior to an attack? All that is possible if unlikely. Better to keep it simple: Student + gun = run and call police. Or go all rambo on said perpetrator.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Huh, I thought I posted in here. I remember typing up the post and everything.... Oh well.... I can vouch for Bender here though, he's a gun owner (and a lucky mother fucker). Member at the Boulder Rifle Club. 7-8 year waiting list to get in right now.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

Your full of shit. You dont understand the real reason for a CCW and its real impact on crime.

If you make that a NO CCW zone, you have just set it up as a safe haven for criminals as its now full of unarmed victims by law and make the chance for them getting fucked up while committing crime much less. You see CCW holders are law abiding citizens criminals are not, there for you will not have your weapon and the criminal will have his.

Where CCW is legal you never know whos armed and can fight back there for it makes criminals think more carefully. If you were serious about your gun rights you would know this.

to anyone that is serious about a CCW its a life style, you carry every where all the time period. Because if you dont have it when you need then WTF is point, and you never ever know when you might need it. Just like wearing you seat belt.

Oh: Victims that shoot back live longer.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Given the sheer level of drunken debauchery that goes on at virtually ALL college campuses, there's no fucking way they should be armed.

You're not dealing with intelligent, mentally present people. You're dealing with college students.

Alcohol does far more damage than the occasional whacko:

Among college students ages 18–24 from 1998 to 2001, alcohol-related unintentional injury deaths increased from nearly 1600 to more than 1700, an increase of 6% per college population. The proportion of 18–24-year-old college students who reported driving under the influence of alcohol increased from 26.5% to 31.4%, an increase from 2.3 million students to 2.8 million. During both years more than 500,000 students were unintentionally injured because of drinking and more than 600,000 were hit/assaulted by another drinking student.
                                Full text here.

Comment

Working...
                                X