FS: 1991 Mtechnic vert -- Brilliantrot-- price drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 Mtechnic vert -- Brilliantrot-- price drop

Had the car sold, but the buyer had some things come up and is unable to purchase the car so its back up for sale.

Chances are you all know what this car is and how rare they are. This isn't Just the appearance package, this car has it all including the full mtech 2 body kit, cloth/leather interior with mtechnic fabric (everything else is leather wrapped inside) and 15 inch euro weaves.

here goes the Details,

Body has 153k on it. Engine and trans were replaced by po at 145k with lower mile ones ( mileage is unknown) At that time the timing belt, water pump, belts, hoses, radiator, spark plugs, and plug wires were all replaced at that time as well.

Since ive owned the car ive replaced all 4 tires, front strut inserts, strut tower bushings, rear shocks and shock mounts, and quite a few other items as well. that's just some of the big ones.

As for over all condition, the car is in very nice shape, body is clean .most people are speechless when they look at it. lol. Interior is in fair shape, it has the typical convert wear on the top of the back seat and the drivers side bolster as well. It does need to have the carpet replaced ( I have one all cleaned and ready to install that goes with the car)

As for price, im asking $8750. obo. open to trades for an early model henna car, or something that has been repainted hennarot. Ive just posted a couple pics up but I have plenty in my gallery that you can see. If you have any questions fell free to PM me.

Now for the pics!

Last edited by Henna30; 05-17-2013, 04:44 PM.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Beautiful and imho well-priced for a real deal mtech II vert.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
      Beautiful and imho well-priced for a real deal mtech II vert.
      Thank you sir! Its always hard trying to put a price on something that isn't that common. lol

Comment

Sale Fell Through. Back Up ForSale

Comment

Beauty! GLWS!
          sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

Does it have working ac/power top?

Comment

air conditioning works well. it does have a power top, but it has been disconnected by the previous owner, it opens manually.

Comment

wish you were closer i'd love to see it

Comment

You didn't mention the M tech 2 steering wheel upgrade. Is it included in the sale? Stock M tech springs?
                  "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                  88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                  91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    You didn't mention the M tech 2 steering wheel upgrade. Is it included in the sale? Stock M tech springs?

Yes it is included with the sale, as is the original leather wrapped air bag wheel. (air bag light is on due to having the MT2 wheel) and currently im running eibach pro springs in the front and the original mtech spring in the rear, I do still have the original fronts that will go with the car. just wanted to have the front end down a little more. pics i have listed show original ride height. not with the eibachs. (its 1 inch lower)

Comment

Would you be willing to trade the wheels for a set of OEM 14" and cash?

Comment

Originally posted by lcc9115 View Post
                        Would you be willing to trade the wheels for a set of OEM 14" and cash?

negative. these are original to the car and are staying with it.

Comment

Wow, what a beauty!

Would love to see that MTech cloth used inside one of our Power Top amp rack/subwoofer kits! I think a nice beefy amp behind a plexi window and all lit up with LEDs would look just awesome!

In fact, will you be so kind as to tell the future owner that if they buy the cloth, we will add that awesome touch at no extra charge, just because I wanna see it.

GLWS, that is a gorgeous car.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                            Wow, what a beauty!

Would love to see that MTech cloth used inside one of our Power Top amp rack/subwoofer kits! I think a nice beefy amp behind a plexi window and all lit up with LEDs would look just awesome!

In fact, will you be so kind as to tell the future owner that if they buy the cloth, we will add that awesome touch at no extra charge, just because I wanna see it.

GLWS, that is a gorgeous car.

Luke
                            I will pass that along for sure!! And thank you!

Comment

Perhaps I'm alone on this thought (or not)... but PLEASE don't maim such a historically significant vehicle by using it's RIDICULOUSLY rare upholstery for an audio install. There are plenty of other E30's out there for that kind of idea. That's like using wood paneling from the Oval Office in the White House to build a new sauna in the west wing...
                              Last edited by DMSBimmer; 05-15-2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X