Preorder: Bottlecap E-SSShirty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all! The last shirt I released was a huge success and has since sold out. It was a huge pain to make (by hand) and cost way too much in materials and time (I didn't even break even in the end selling them as low as I did). The new shirt is a bit easier for everyone involved, costs a bit less to produce, and takes a bit less time from start to finish.

We did a mock-up design on a leftover V-Neck, but the final product will be on crew neck shirts (unless you really want a different style, which can be worked out but prices will vary).

If you’ve ever owned an e30, you know about bottlecaps. They are the signature (and sexy) wheels of late 80′s and early 90′s BMW culture. Represent your classic BMW side with a SSSquid Bottle Cap shirt, and make everyone else envious of your cool style.

Final shirts will NOT be V-Neck style, but instead will be crew-neck. All shirts will be printed on the same high-quality, heavy cotton shirts that were used with the original E-SSShirty. No thin, bulk packaged junk, but high-quality, good, long-lasting shirts.

Pre-orders will end on 25th of April, 2014, and order will begin shipping the following Monday, depending on how many sell, it may take up to a week for all orders to be fulfilled.
    Other colors MAY be available upon request, but Silver on Black is standard.

You can preorder CREW-NECK on the website at:

You can preorder V-NECK on the website at:
    Last edited by squidmaster; 04-17-2014, 09:07 AM.

Website is showing 0 quantities for large so it won't allow it to be added to the cart
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

nice. too bad they won't be v-neck....i like it.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
        Website is showing 0 quantities for large so it won't allow it to be added to the cart
        Fixed!
        Originally posted by 325islandhopper View Post
        nice. too bad they won't be v-neck....i like it.
        I can do Vneck! I need to find nice quality VNeck shirts though. Most of them I find are thin and the quality is not nice enough for me to feel comfortable with selling them. The fruit of the loom I had this one printed on are okay, but they are quite thin.

Comment

Oh sheeet

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

And ordered
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Already got a couple orders in!

Comment

in for V-Neck - may I suggest American Apparel?
                - Frank
                '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

will be ordering ! how do I order V neck? Tnks
                  My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Haha okay looks like I will be doing a VNeck as well! I will find a good quality shirt and get details and a sale page up by tomorrow :)

Comment

Up!

Comment

pre-ordered!
                        - Frank
                        '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                        http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                        Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Cool design, ordered.
                          Project
                          Feedback

Comment

Thanks all! Going to american apparel outlet today to check out vnecks. Might go with h&m though.

Comment

Whats the length like on the standard shirts? I hate when those sneaky bastards shrink up to belly shirt status.
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                              X