X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: S54 Mtech2 Turbocharged

Asking 32k as is
    35k with interior reupholstered and stereo installed

At this price the car itself is essentially free so no bickering about dents or dings

Get at me if interested
    I understand the price is on the ceiling but it would cost approximately the same money to build a 700whp e46M not including the car, and my car has every bit of the parts that we build/install for the e46's, in many cases my car has better parts so no need to start an argument about price

John's Personal E30 Mtech2 for sale! PM for pricing/offers Less than 5k miles since the build Authentic MTech 2 Euro S54b32 Getrag 6-speed Aem Infinity Flex fuel, Multiple boost modes, E46M...

Epic car, best of luck. Might be worth advertising it as a swap for an E30 M3
    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Thank you, I have it advertised in lots of e46M pages and groups as somebody could buy it, take the parts to turbocharge their e46M and sell my car as an NA s54 Mtech2 and get quite a lot of their money back and essentially turbocharge their car quite thrifty

Comment

Mods can delete this if deemed inappropriate

Comment

Why would it be inappropriate?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I always saw this car online, and never in person. Got the treat of seeing it in person at the picnic, and epic is an understatement. I love every bit of this car!

GLWS, John :up:
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
              Why would it be inappropriate?

My Fs add in the classifieds was composed wrong so they deleted it, guys like me don't have much pull on these forums especially when all the mods don't like your taste in cars anyway

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                I always saw this car online, and never in person. Got the treat of seeing it in person at the picnic, and epic is an understatement. I love every bit of this car!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                  My Fs add in the classifieds was composed wrong so they deleted it, guys like me don't have much pull on these forums especially when all the mods don't like your taste in cars anyway
                  It's a very complete E30, and this is definitely the place for it.
                  Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                  A Topless Memorandum

Comment

I saw this thing on burnside a awhile back when I was in Portland. Nearly broke my neck when I saw out of the corner of my eye. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                      I saw this thing on burnside a awhile back when I was in Portland. Nearly broke my neck when I saw out of the corner of my eye. GLWS

Thanks Man!

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post

Would agree with Brad, this is an awesome car!
                        GLWS
                        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                        Originally posted by roguetoaster
                        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                          I dont think any of this matters except following the simple rules for posting a car FS. Their personal taste will not get anything deleted... And besides, who the F#CK doesnt like a turbo S54, especially in a Mtech2 body
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

If you would have read the first attempt at them informing me of the new rules,,,, wasn't exactly "please follow the new rules"

Comment

Working...
                            X