Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As requested by 325Projectz, here are some pics of my M3, and a little backround info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As requested by 325Projectz, here are some pics of my M3, and a little backround info

As requested by 325Projectz, here are some pics of my fairly new ride, and a little backround information about it

Hi guys, im new here, and away from my car since i am at school, and im pretty sad, cause its my love and joy. Picked it up last spring from azevedo motorsports, Its a 88 M3 with a 95 M3 motor, with a little over 2000 miles on the engine and a little under 80k on the body.

Mods:
    Fully built motor (rods, pistons...Yada Yada Yada)
    PTG race headers
    Straight Exhaust
    268 Cams
    EVO 3 Wing
    EVO 3 Tails
    Roll Bar
    Koni, H&R race
    Respray in Laguna Seca Blue
    And im sure more that i am forgetting

268whp on 93 octane
    Low 300 wtq

And here are the pictures of my baby that i cant drive right now, cause i am 4 hours away

The pictures speak for them self pretty much, and im glad to be a member to this board, its a lot more supportive to my needs over bimmerforums.com since its all e30 Love... And I have to post pictures from the previous owners site, because my friend stopped paying for his server, and i cant get the pictures, because my schools server doesnt allow file transfers...Ghey

Widm3r

Azevedo built that car yeah?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Never seen an M3 in that color, looks fucking SICK!

Comment

I've seen LSB on e36's before, but never on an e30. Looks nice. Not a fan of the exhaust, though.
        Last edited by Habla; 02-04-2006, 03:51 PM.
        -Peter
        '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
        '91 318is slicktop project
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

That's one clean engine bay. Love the car!

Comment

not really my thing, but who am i.
            and at least you got a real front bumper for it.
            it sure looks like it was painted properly.

Comment

Yeah, i have a race bumper, and a regular bumper, for some deducted wieght, i have all fiberglass panels, for race use, and the stock ones, and whatever, its something different, stands out...

Comment

That thing is clean and goddamn badass. Nice work.
                sigpic

Comment

Not a fan of the oval dtm tips, i am considering doing like a e46 m3 exhaust setup, but i dont know how it would look, because it wouldnt be that hard to do a true dual exhaust, cause there are two pipes that run into one

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                    Azevedo built that car yeah?
                    Yup, rui built it as a personal car, and then never used it , so i picked it up, so he could finish his red porsche...
                    here are some final pics of that completed

And to each there on, and tastes of modding cars, but this thing is putting down 700 whp, on low boost setting

Comment

I think I would sell my M3 for that P car too! sweet.
                      the more i look at the pics of your car, the more i start to like the color of it.

Comment

I wish, my friends server wasnt done, cause i took pictures, at different intervals of lighting, to really show of the laguna seca blue, it changes from a smurf blue at full light, then to a dark dark blue at night...Its a really incredible color that you have to see in person

Comment

Those are both done up right. What kind of mirrors are on the M3?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Dtm cups, i need to get some aespherical mirrors, because the visibility isnt the best, doesnt anybody know of a really good set of dtm mirrors???

Comment

Something doesn't look right with those mirrors, it looks like they are mounted to stock bases or something.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X