WTB: manual e30 coupe AROUND NC/SURROUNDING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: manual e30 coupe AROUND NC/SURROUNDING

Looking for a moderate project nothing that is completely gone. Must be in or around North Carolina.
    Last edited by JonP; 03-26-2023, 02:14 PM.

I'm selling my 91 318is. It's a manual but a m42. If interested call me, 6464154582. I'm in Atlanta.

Comment

you'll probably have to expand your search to all the US. depends on how much you want to pay and how soon you want one.

Comment

Bump

Comment

It’s not cheap but it’s in great shape. I absolutely love it but really need a bigger daily driver .

Comment

red_ben its a great car but im looking for more of a project nothing perfect thanks though!! GLWS

Comment

New title

Comment

Jon, I’m selling an S52 swap, 1991 318is. Good mild project. Running and driving. Have someone from here that’s coming to view it this weekend but no deal in hand just yet. My ad is up on for sale thread. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

still on the hunt and willing to pay cash FAST

Comment

Bump

Comment

May not have the best luck finding something on her locally. Facebook Marketplace is the way to go. Set it to BMW>1985-1992>500 Mile Radius, and search the whole country. Probably gonna be really tough to find something that isnt dogshit for a good price locally. Take a weekend and spend an extra thousand dollars to find one in another state and get it home. Its totally worth it. I spent 7 months looking for my iS. 3000 Mile trip home. Totally worth it

Comment

Lars30 I’ve been on my local Facebook with exactly how you said for almost 2 years everything just gets posted at the worst times and all the good stuff sells in under an hour (not exaggerating)

Comment

Fb marketplace in NH. Mine is posted. Running driving, turbo. Haha. Willing to negotiate with the right person. Turned down a few people because they just don't get what the car is or what it actually means to me

Comment

Working...
                          X