Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: super clean 1991 E30 M52/S52 cams, OBD1, E46 M3 6MT, lots more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worth more than the asking price IMHO. too bad the economy is in the pooper. good luck with the sale, beautiful ride.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      worth more than the asking price IMHO. too bad the economy is in the pooper. good luck with the sale, beautiful ride.

Thanks! Yeah, I'd be asking a lot more if things were not as they are right now. My wife's eyes popped out when I told her how low I was offering it FS - but I reminded her that if she wants me to get a more responsible car before she delivers, we have to price to the state of the economy

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Great car and great add...
        e30sport.net
        '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
        '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
        '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

dang it, I want your car

I'll trade you strait-up for a 2001 Toyota Camry... it has a nice back seat!
          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

this would be mine if it was a coupe wonderful car

Comment

While my regular photo host is down (server trouble), I'm going to post the pictures again separately. I've decided that I don't want to edit the original posts to use the new server inline, because I think there is value in people seeing that a seller does not try to edit a for-sale listing after questions are asked, in an effort to hide something. I'll keep my original posts free of edit tags, thank-you-very-much ;)

So, here are the same pictures, hosted on another site. I'll delete or edit this post and next once the original host is up and running again.

EDIT: server back up @ original host. Extra pics deleted.
              Last edited by m3_eater; 04-29-2009, 05:18 PM.

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                This is what a FS: ad should be. GLWS, and sweet ride, sorry to see it leave.
                agreed, put some time and effort in yor ad and all the questions should be answered.

GLWS

Comment

Amazing ad for an amazing car - the level of detail that was put in the ad shows how much detail was clearly put in the car.

The really sad part is that I'm heading in the same direction - kids in a year or two and can't stuff them in a car this small, or at least don't want to.

For what it's worth, if I won the lottery for millions tomorrow....this is the first car I'd buy. It'd probably see a supercharger, and then I'd just drive the wheels off of it, enjoying each time behind the wheel. The car is just plain perfect. DO NOT settle for too low a number - and make sure whoever is buying it has your same attention to detail so the car lives on.

Good luck with the sale!
                  Originally posted by alpinaclone
                  Since the real economy is in the shitter, I say we start our own.

This is how it works; you buy my junk, then I will buy more junk and so on so forth etc. etc. Think of the future of your children and buy my stuff.

Comment

absolutly beautiful.

glws!
                    sigpic

Comment

dude nice car but two kids fit in an e30. got 4 & 10 yr old w/ seat/booster OK in a coupe.

don' du-it.
                      HE>i
                      89 335i m30 power, 4hp22 delivery

Comment

I would take a loan out for this car.
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

buy it pat...I'll drive it down
                          www.classicdaily.net
                          1970 m42 swapped 2002
                          1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
                          https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

wow, my dream car. The only thing that could make it better for me would be two less doors and a nicely sized turbo.

Best of luck with the sale, this car looks perfect in every way. Every detail adressed, and for a nearly 20 yr old car it is still in perfect condition. You may regret selling this beauty..
                            My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
                            http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

Originally posted by ethirdy View Post
                              Amazing ad for an amazing car - the level of detail that was put in the ad shows how much detail was clearly put in the car.

The really sad part is that I'm heading in the same direction - kids in a year or two and can't stuff them in a car this small, or at least don't want to.

For what it's worth, if I won the lottery for millions tomorrow....this is the first car I'd buy. It'd probably see a supercharger, and then I'd just drive the wheels off of it, enjoying each time behind the wheel. The car is just plain perfect. DO NOT settle for too low a number - and make sure whoever is buying it has your same attention to detail so the car lives on.

Good luck with the sale!
                              I agree with everything this man has said, including the if I won the lottery part. This ad alone shows your attention to detail and dedication to car, do not let someone lowball you (sorry for all those trying to get a deal on this, but I think its worth every penny).

And yea, you could fit kids in this fine, but with children safety comes first. An e30 is not the safest car to bring the kids to the park in, and I'm sure a parent understands that this is on situation you have to make a sacrifice. Plus, once their old enough, you can make them buy you another one to replace the beauty you gave up for their sake!
                              My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
                              http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

trade for 01 x5 pm me if intrested
                                1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                                1987 e30 325 eta
                                1983 e28 533
                                2001 x5 4.4l
                                1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                                1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

Working...
                                X