WTB: Norcal e30 coupe 88-91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Norcal e30 coupe 88-91

New guy here, Greetings from e46fanatics!

Just want to see if anyone in norcal is selling an e30 coupe. I'm looking to buy one for my sister as a college car.

Preferences:
    -Automatic
    -Plastic bumpers
    -Silver Exterior
    -Any interior color except beige
    -Oem suspension

Thanks guys! happy motoring!
    Last edited by bmwstephen; 05-14-2009, 09:48 PM.

Check Stockton craigslist I saw an '88 auto 325is silver too. Well medium silver

Comment

thanks man!

Comment

fwiw, a 318 will be a 5speed, if your looking for a later model e30, 1991 vintage.

If you can swing it, I have a 4door in diamond schwarz for cheap, smogged, a/c works, and its clean. 318i, 5 speed.

Comment

you go to UC davis?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
            you go to UC davis?
            yup last quarter here!

edit: i appreciate all the responses here fellows! I guess I should clarify that I am opened to 325i's as well. I opted for 318 based on fuel economy ratings.

keep it coming! great responses so far! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              you go to UC davis?
              also I think I've seen your car a few times. You usually park it right across from wake forest apartments am I correct? Yellow headlights? IX? You might run into me sometimes because I drive a silver e46

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                also I think I've seen your car a few times. You usually park it right across from wake forest apartments am I correct? Yellow headlights? IX? You might run into me sometimes because I drive a silver e46

yup thats mine. im a freshman living in cuarto and just try to park it wherever i can find a place lol

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I have a turbo 318 with 200 horses for sale with a non-op title.

Comment

SC*AR

Comment

Fuck you Chris, have him buy my car.

Comment

haha, easy there guys. I appreciate the efforts

For now at least, I'm looking for an auto. Reason being is that my sis broke her right arm. She wont be driving much but when she really needs to make the trip home from san luis obispo I think an auto is best for her.

Maybe at the end of summer when her arm is better, I can finally teach her stick then if she likes it, i'll consider getting a manual as well.

Comment

also, though this may not be relevant in this thread, can someone enlighten me as to why the exhaust on e30's are angled instead of being pointed out straight like the e30 m3?

Comment

For teh lulz

Comment

My exhaust points straight out, but its an aftermarket muffler.

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                              X