Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1989 bmw e30 325ix awd!!!! No rust-red! Automatic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 bmw e30 325ix awd!!!! No rust-red! Automatic!

Rust free for the most part, 4dr e30 325IX rare awd 143, 000 miles on the clock and yes the odometer and speedometer both work perfectly. Interior in excellent shape only defect worth to mention is TINY crack in the dash, otherwise it is pretty much mint.

I have done alot of work to this car since buying it and still needs some work. Tires are cracked one looses air-very slow. Front Cv axle boots are split and should be replaced in near future, joints are well greased, and are in great condition, no clicks/noises. Blower resistor is bad (fan on high only). A/C is inop not sure why? Lastly, this car needs to be driven!!!!!

What i have done:

Replaced transfer case, blower motor, outer ball joint, control arm bushing, head gasket, timing belt and tensioner, completely dis-assembled head and cleaned, air intake boot, fan clutch, fresh oil and filter.

With a little tlc you can have a great ix, you will look forward to every winter!
    Attached Files

Price?
    ===Neil

E28 1985 535i
    E28 1987 535is
    E46 2005 330Ci zhp

Seller Feedback on e46fanatics.com

Comment

whoever repainted the car had no idea of this concept called overspray.

besides the oil cooler, it looks really nice though.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

I don't think the OP knows how to reply to his FS threads. Search under his user name, and you guys will find all his new threads that he constantly starts for the same parts he's been selling for a while. Either way, if anyone is interested I can go check out the car since it's in my neighborhood.
        Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
        88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
        98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
        89 Porsche 944 - dd
        95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
        90 325is - track rat

Comment

Working...
        X