Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1986 BMW 325e 4door auto for sale (west MD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 BMW 325e 4door auto for sale (west MD)

I purchased this car the other year to serve as my daily beater. Got tired of the autotragic and decided that it wasnt worth swapping when compared with just getting another car. Ended up getting a Miata instead of another E30.
    1986 BMW E30 4 door automatic.
    182k miles, (see problems).
    Work I have done on the car includes, New transfer pump, recent timing belt, water pump, plugs/wires, IAC hose, throttle position switch, front lollipop bushings, drivers control arm, oil pan replaced with new gasket, valve adjustment, new valve cover gasket, new cat. converter.
    Problems with the car, needs new O2 sensor, currently running on open loop due to O2 sensor. (thats what I think the problem is, not positive)
    shoddy rustoleum rattle can job (see pics) paint was crazing off and I had 3 days to get a solution in place, dosent look bad as long as your not up close.
    small rust spot under battery, other then that the car is solid
    the car is currently on Intraxx lowering springs, they are very low, it comes with the stock springs as well.
    Over the summer the odometer stopped working due to a stripped gear, its a common problem. Car has not been driven much since the odo failed.
    I already have the cars replacement, not excessively interested in trades, but you can go ahead and offer. I would like $1000 for it.
    Pics at http://img810.imageshack.us/g/dsc1307.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please email Apexcarver AT Gmail DOT com
    Last edited by apexcarver; 12-07-2010, 05:00 PM. Reason: big image

I am really hoping to get this car out of here soon, open to offers.

Comment

i've been looking for a 4 door eta, auto. sucks about the crazy paint.

that's a late model valence. was it in a front end collision?
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Not to my knowledge, the PO swapped it out for the sportier valence. I have not seen any indications in the car that it has been in any collisions.

The paint could really go either way, if you look on the bright side. If someone scratches it you just run to wally world and get a rattlecan of rustoleum blue and touch it up.

Comment

I seen this car the other day in town. I was like there's another e30!!! Sorry, i have nothing much too add lol. GLWS!

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
          X