No announcement yet.

FS: 1969 Austin Mini 1000 (Mk II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful. I want my Mini to be as nice as yours one day.

Comment

Beautiful!!! Love the "whisker" hinges.

Trade for an e28 M5?
      1991 318IS

Comment

beautiful car. i wish you didnt have to part ways with it. if i had the money id be all over it.

bump for a beautiful car

Comment

First of all, I love Myrtle Beach. I lived there for a year. Secondly, I love your car. If I didn't have a things to do this week, I'd be down there so quick. I love this car. I've been wanting this after I got my first E30 way back in 97.

Don't sell it!

Actually I think you have better luck if you put it in an auction house. I've seen mini's sell for 25g's there.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          ---------------------------------
          89 E30 S52
          ---------------------------------
          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

If you do need to sell it indeed, I think you would be best with this ^. If the car is really that clean, there is a collector, MINI enthusiast, rich guy with a space in his garage that could make you a bit richer than your asking price.

Comment

I submitted it to Bring a Trailer, we'll see if they go for it.

I'm not opposed to an auction house, but I'd probably need to put a few final touches on it before doing so (really just fender flares).

I'm sure we could arrange shipping and come to an agreement if someone on the wrong coast really wanted it. These cars were destined to be California cars, they rust out really quick on this side of the country.

Luckily mine has been garaged kept ever since it was restored and made the trip over the Atlantic :)
              Jason
              flickr

Comment

This too?!?!? Geez! Well, good luck to ya.

COTM

Comment

Yeah, gotta get rid of both the cars. Too much debt and too much maintenance. Home ownership is a bitch.
                  Jason
                  flickr

Comment

Kudos to you for ditching debt. It is a life saver!

Comment

I just hope your not selling them both to save a house that might be lost in the long haul. Not only is home ownership a bitch, but so are those mortgage companies. I lost my M3 trying to save my house and ended up losing that too, so think long and hard about the cost to replace such a gem!!

I sure wish i could see it make the trip to SoCal right into my garage but maybe another time and place.

Good luck and I hope you get all that your asking for it.......it deserves every dime!!

Comment

We built our house about a year ago. With my e30 and the classic Mini plus all the extra shit that comes along with home ownership, I've lost my ability to save, and I really need a car that is reliable and gets good gas mileage. So out with the old, and in with the newer haha.

We're not trying to save it, I'm just trying not to bury myself in expenses (so we don't get in much larger trouble down the road). Being responsible sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
                        Jason
                        flickr

Comment

Very nice looking home you have there, well worth it.
                          Glws
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Very nice home and I hear ya. Family first!! Just wanted to make sure that the losses weren't going for not. Hope it goes to a good home and a better owner.

Comment

me too :( it needs to go to someone who will be able to enjoy it more than I have
                              Jason
                              flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X