1988 Henna M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 Henna M3

SOLD !!!! Hey what's up I know I'm a noob but I'm not new to the e30 game just not big on forums, anyways I have up for sale my 1988 e30 M3 I've owned this car for nearly 3 months the car runs & drives well & is quick. I planned on immediately having the car painted but things don't always go as planned the body man is a friend & since he'd be doing me a favor it's upto him. Car has clean title & i have the autocheck report that i got from mike on the forum
    Here's a link from the po http://www.carster.com/car-pictures/...-250820642820/. I was told the motor was rebuilt in the beginning of the year but I'm no mechanic when you first start it when it's cold it smokes for about 30 seconds but the car does run well. I've changed the injectors, exhaust gaskets, & fuel pump & filter. The interior is mix matched, has tan vert back seats & recently redone black front seats with some kind of material in the middle with french stitch (very comfortable) Everything pretty much works in the car cruise control, power windows. The cars does not have ac it needs a compressor & I haven't tried the sunroof I learned my lesson on my 318is (lol long story) Car comes with alot of extras pretty much everything to get it painted

-euro grill
    -euro Bosch smileys
    -Evo front lip
    -custom 80's Momo steering wheel
    -BMW dash pad
    -German check panel
    -Euro clock
    -Elefant auto supply French & smoke vinyls for head & fog lights
    -brand new never worn Elefant Supply red e30 M3 shirt
    -Mpower key
    -4 1" square tow hook covers
    Etc probably leaving some things out.

I'm asking $9500 firm with everything or $8500 semi-negotiable as is . I feel that is more then reasonable for a running e30 M3 with all the extras the reason I am selling is that I have the opportunity to get a hold of a laguna seca blue e46 M3 for the same price, & my gf doesn't think old cars with no ac are cool like I do. I really would like to sell ASAP I have a few videos & photos I took about a month ago please serious buyers pm me with phone number or email (I'm young but not good with computers)
    Last edited by Chasen88; 11-11-2011, 09:26 PM.

You might do better over at s14.net if you haven't posted there yet. GLWS
    Work We Do
    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Id give it a week.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Is this car for sale still?
        Recent Rebranding!!
        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
        E30 SM62/S62
        E30 M60 V8
        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
        Instagram.com/garageaholic
        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
          Id give it a week.
          Agreed. Especially considering most people are pushing e30 M3's with 170k+ miles on them for over $15-17k. To pick one up for 9500 is a steal. Doubt this last longer then a week, maybe two.

Comment

sweet. needs a good home. I would love to have this car especially since it actually has an S14 in it. too bad I have 3 E30s sucking me dry. Some one get this and restore it.
            '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
            '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Killer deal. Wish I had the money to buy another toy, but I'm sure someone does. GLWS

Comment

call me chasen I just sent Pm

Comment

do you take kidneys?
                  Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

If it was on the west coast I'd buy it in a sec.
                    88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                    89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                    56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                    www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Thanks Mike, Ya guys still for sale got quit a few interested ppl but nothing seroious so far I hope it sells by the end of the week "wishful thinking" come on guys a running e30 m3 for under $10,000 ????? :pimp:

Comment

I'd get it and do some nice things to it, anybody wants to go 50/50 on this project?

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                          I'd get it and do some nice things to it, anybody wants to go 50/50 on this project?
                          Id be honred lol

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                            omg, I wish I was in a position to hold another e30!

someone jump on this dead with vlad!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                            function>form

Comment

Working...
                            X