Socal 89 325i coupe (SOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socal 89 325i coupe (SOLD)

I have a 89 bmw 325i coupe forsale.It is located in SOCAL.This car i purchased from a customer of mine i have known since 1996,He cant drive anymore and sold it to me.It was original purchased at BMW of riverside,ca 8/23/89.It was just smoged and passed with flying colors. It shows 195,958 miles but does not work. It is 218/0 Alpineweib II and is original paint/ tan comfort vinyl interior. Seats are 100% perfect in condition and function front and rear. It has a upgraded sony am/fm cd radio w/crunch amp in trunk with basic speakers.It has a perfect crack free dashboard. Heater and a/c both work perfect. Cruise control works perfect. It has rear pop out windows. It has bottle cap wheels with BFG touring t/a 195-65-14 tires with 70% tread remaining. It has a oem bmw (is) rear spoiler that is not cracked or worn or painted. It has a crank sunroof that works perfect and the handle stays up and does not sag or drop down. The maintance recently since 2010 has been rear muffler replaced,timing belt and tensioner,coolant,front sachs and rear bilstein struts and shocks,front right wheel bearing,4 fuel hoses in engine area,and air flow boot,since 2011 spark plugs,cap-rotor-wires-fuel filter,both rear wheel bearings,front brake calipers,pads and rotors,I just replaced the fuel pressure regulator and the ICV. Oil and filter was just replaced last month. I have the receipts for the recent repairs. The engine is very tight and strong running.The trans mission is a automatic and shifts excellent cold and hot and is very firm positive shift points which is excellent. It has a 4:10 open diff and no whining. It has a colgan custom full front bra.The front valance is straight and has a (i) front lip. It is a rust free calif car. It has the original bmw front windshield still in it with no chips or cracks. The only down is the front nose on the hood has small dents in it as well as the front left fender nose next to the grill,with the bra on you can not tell it has the dents on the front. With all that said i am asking 3500.00 obo. I will not ship this vehicle. You can text me your number and will be happy to text all the pic's you need to you. Thank you looking. 909-532-9173. Terry.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 02-06-2012, 09:54 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Ponsting pictures for Terry.

With/WO bra on

Tail shots

Trunk

Interior

As you can see, this car is very clean and I do mean "very clean" give Terry a shout and take a look for yourself.

GLWS...... :up:
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'd be all over it if it was stick. Great looking car, GLWS.

Comment

That what tranny swaps are for. lol and resale the old parts and make some of your money back.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Great candidate for a 5speed swap. :D

Comment

Bump !!! Make offers !!We are talking about a clean cali rust free car that is unmolested here :up:

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              Bump !!! Make offers !!We are talking about a clean cali rust free car that is unmolested here :up:
              Put it up on CList, there's a wider range of buyers (flakes 85% of the time) but the serious ones will buy.

Comment

This weekend !! Just trying to give our fellow R3V'ers a first chance at picking it up.

Comment

Nice Car!!! Def 5 speed swap candidate. With how easy it is to get everything you need for a proper 5 speed swap, and how cheap it is to do it, if you sold the auto transmission and paid someone to do the swap it wouldn't be that much extra out of pocket. If you did it yourself, you could quite possible almost break even on the deal after selling everything removed from the Automatic set up.

GLWS!!! I'm sure this will be gone in not time. ;)

Comment

Don't have time to do the swap as i work 6 days a week and married and have kids.;) Bump

Comment

New lower price

Comment

Bump !!! Make some serious offers. I know there are people looking for a unmolested car.

Comment

New lowered price.

Comment

Bumpo

Comment

Sent you a PM sir

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Working...
                              X