No announcement yet.

1991 318is $900obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a picture of the interior. I'll get one of the engine bay this week some time
    Attached Files

Comment

Any known damage behind that replacement rear bumper?

Comment

i thought '91 318iS were slicktops?

Comment

^NO. I have a 91 318iS, and it has a sunroof. Some of them are slicktops.

Comment

Would you be interested in trading your basketweaves plus cash for some 16" TSW wheels with like new Falken tires? PM me for my phone number or contact here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by nokincy View Post
              Would you be interested in trading your basketweaves plus cash for some 16" TSW wheels with like new Falken tires? PM me for my phone number or contact here if you're interested.
              Pretty sure he said he's a broke college student, and why would he want to spend money "modding" the car when he's trying to sell it? GLWS dude, if I where closer id come have a look, it appears to be a great starting point for a project, and that interior looks clean!

Comment

Originally posted by nokincy View Post
                lol :loco:
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

700 shipped on my pretty penny to 92833.

Comment

Where in TN? I want those seats bad! Trade my sport seats plus cash if you're local?

Comment

Seriously wish my brother wasn't such a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles or you woulda had cash a month ago.

Seems like a solid project with some minor overheating issues.

GLWS!
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

yea. I'm in Knoxville. Ive got another set of front seats if your interested

Any offers guys? If you think I'm askin too much then offer me less.

Comment

If you've got the time and space you'd get more $$ out of the parts then the car
                          seats 200+
                          rims 200+
                          engine/trans 500+
                          is lip 100ish
                          various trim bits 100+
                          Dash 100+
                          Cluster $50
                          window motors 30 ea
                          Rear end (if LSD) $250

and then you still have a rolling shell to sell for 5-800

all in the amount of time you're will to dedicate
                          87 'vert~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~87 s50~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

I Need used SIR tools

Comment

bump price drop

Comment

Leave the car and the guy be. the rev community likes to put down any one with less posts..... posts are power people.......preach:p

Comment

sell or fix this yet?
                                87 'vert~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~87 s50~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

I Need used SIR tools

Comment

Working...
                                X