Looking for E30: Socal, texas, nevada, arizona, florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for E30: Socal, texas, nevada, arizona, florida

It has been 4 years in the making; I am in the market for another E30.

Heading south in about a weeks times. Socal, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida are all along my planned path.

Must have clean title, the car will be imported into Canada and will only be driven during the summer months.

My budget is open for the right car, but realistically, I would like to stay under 3000 (some prices on here are way overinflated).

I do not care if it is a 318is, 325e, 325is, 325i. I also dont care if it is manual or automatic, nor do I care about the mileage. I do care about more-then-minor body damage, salvage titles, and primer paint jobs.

Let me know what you guys have :)
    Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Florida is a good place to find deals on cars I love my recent purchase and it was priced very nicely. GL!
    sigpic

Comment

I got a nice 1990 325i for you, PM me here when you are in Phoenix Arizona area

Comment

You had me until the $3k budget :(
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

My travel plans mainly revolve around finding an E30, so feel free to post/link what you have; for the right car I can travel sooner then later to any of the above states.
          Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

Working...
          X