Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'87 325is S50, BBS, Ground Control, Recaro, Koni...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'87 325is S50, BBS, Ground Control, Recaro, Koni...

Seeing if there is any interest in my S50 E30. I have built this car from the ground up, EVERYTHING is done correctly, not one part half assed, only OEM BMW or OEM manufactured parts used. TONS invested. I have my eye on another hot rod, so this needs to go.

'87 BMW 325is, 142k on chassis, RUST FREE, not a spot, spec, perfect! Body is in GREAT shape, VERY straight, no real issues. Some light scratches and small dent in roof between windshield and sunroof, most people look over it. Paint is all original BMW lacquer, no bondo, no filler, no hidden shoddy work. 100% honest car.

Engine/Drivetrain
    -S50 out of '95 M3, 58,932 VERIFIABLE miles
    -New OEM BMW headgasket
    -ARP headstuds
    -NEW OEM BMW waterpump
    -Aluminum thermostat housing
    -Wahler 180 thermostat
    -NEW E34 oil pan
    -24lb injectors
    -Euro 3.5" HFM
    -Bimmerworld intake boot
    -TRM chip with red top 413 DME
    -Revshift engine and trans mounts
    -Queen City Hot Rods trans crossmember
    -Queen City Hot Rods custom air box
    -S52 headers to custom 3" exhaust to Spintech muffler dumped before axle
    -G260 transmission, new seals, rebuilt about 10k miles ago
    -E30 flywheel lightened to 16lbs
    -NEW Sachs HD clutchset
    -New guibo
    -E30 M3 wiring plastics
    -EVERY nut and bolt removed was replaced with brand new BMW torqued to factory spec
    -Power Steering deleted with custom loop
    -A/C lines still in engine bay, capped, all A/C lines included to reinstall
    -NEW Behr 318 M42 radiator
    -16" electric fan with 82/87 fan switch
    -Working cruise control

I was setting this car up to be boosted, but never got to it, but it IS ready.

Body
    -Euro grills
    -US spec ellipsoid headlights
    -All reconditioned black trim
    -PERFECT "is" front valance
    -BMW Motorsport door handles
    -All stainless trim polished
    -Glass polished
    -New roundels
    -Every trim piece has been taken off, cleaned, new clips if necessary and reinstalled

Interior
    -NEVER SMOKED IN
    -Full tan houndstooth interior, all machine cleaned like new, carpet deep cleaned, the entire interior honestly looks BRAND NEW
    -Racaro LX driver seat
    -Queen City Hot Rods seat rails
    -Crack free original dash
    -NEW OEM BMW floormats
    -Chrome gauge trim rings
    -WORKING 13 button OBC
    -Pioneer Premier head unit
    -Infiniti Kappa Perfect component speakers and tweeters front and rear
    -Nardi steering wheel
    -Boss hub
    -EVERY LIGHT on the dash works CORRECTLY like factory
    -New E36 M3 knob
    -New leather shift boot

Suspension
    -Ground Control coilovers, 450/750 rates
    -Ground Control extended RSMs
    -New OEM front shock mounts
    -Koni Sport shocks
    -Front housing shortened 1.5" then powdercoated
    -42 Draft 4x100 to 5x120 18mm adapters
    -ALL NEW SUSPENSION HARDWARE THROUGHOUT, anything taken off was replaced
    -NEW OEM rotors
    -NEW OEM calipers
    -NEW SKF wheel bearings
    -BBS RS 005 16x7 et11 wheels, PERFECT condition, powdercoated gloss black lips, and center caps, satin black centers, ALL NEW hardware and BBS logos
    -Falken ZE912 205/40/16 tires
    -ABS delete with custom bent and hydraulically flared hardlines, never have to worry about a leak
    -NEW OEM BMW master cylinder
    -Porsche 944 brake booster

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, I have 100s of build pictures from this, the car is 100% mechanically PERFECT, you could drive it cross country without an issue. Like I said, ANY fastener that was removed was replaced with a BRAND NEW BMW fastener. I went completely OCD with this car, but it as close to new as I could get. There are ZERO shakes or shimmies, no road noise or vibration. It gets compliments and looks wherever it goes, and I hate to part with it, but I want another hot rod like I mentioned before. I'm asking $12,500 for it, but you could never build this car with this quality for this price. I have TONS of time and money invested, but will entertain offers.

Pics don't show new Euro HFM/intake setup nor hood/wipers. These pics are from Water by the Bridge show, literally 3 days after I finished it up.

Last edited by bacain32; 06-21-2012, 09:51 PM.

'97 M3 LS3 V8, '90 S54 325i, '90 325i touring, '99 540i touring, '94 325is

Looks very nice, definitely done the right way... If I were in the market for a car like this, yours would be the one.

GLWS
    I like cats.

Comment

How much more with a hood and windshield wipers?

Comment

They're on there now haha. Those pictures were taken a day after I had it running for a show I was going to

Comment

Make serious offers, new car on the line so this needs to go!

Comment

As nice as the car is, you'll be hard pressed to get your asking price. GLWS.
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

8k, you pay for shipping?
              Last edited by delatlanta1281; 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I know I have it priced high, but you would also be hard pressed to find another e30 of this quality and as well documented as this. If anyone looks at it, I can guarantee there would be zero disappointments. Every inch of the car has been gone over with a fine tooth comb. I'm open to offers as I know you never get your asking price. I'm a reasonable guy, I'm willing to deal.

Can't do $8k. Come up some and we can talk, thanks though!

Comment

Added Canibeat.com photos and some more details I forgot.

Comment

Price reduced, needs to go!

Comment

Nice car, GLWS.

BTW: When you say it's "boost ready", how so?
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Just meaning headgasket and studs to "safely" boost it. I have a Holset HX35 I can throw in to the buyer if interested.

Comment

Do you have any parts for a/c? Compressor, etc.?

Comment

I have every part needed to put A/C in besides a new dryer because it needs R134a not R12. I have lines, compressor, condensor, evaporator, etc...

Comment

interested in ur car have been looking for months now. unfortunately a clean swap is not easy to come by! urs looks great!! i am in alexandria Va. would u be willing to meet half way? pittsburg maybe? or we could work out shipping...

Comment

Working...
                              X