No announcement yet.

E30 1988 BMW 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow came in here to see what the cars are selling for and seen what is suppose to be a community of enthusiast coming together for a common hobby and have D-Bags shitting on other members thread. This was the reason why I left the Honda scene because of behavior and childish individuals in this forum. Just because one doesn't like the price does not mean one has to shit on the thread. The best way would have been to PM the individual if in fact he was trying to help, instead, no help was giving other than messing up thread.

Also just cause an individual has been on the forum since Mar 2012, doesn't mean he or she is a noob and its considered to be a noob themselves for assuming so. Grow the fuck up and move on if you don't like the price. I considered this individuals to be "Internet Thugs", cause they can say whatever because they are hiding behind the computer, but guarantee you that they are straight punks in person.

Seriously, GLWS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
      Hey n00b,

You priced WAY too high for that high of mileage and a stock engine.

He wasn't being a dick and shitting on your thread - just someone who encouraged you to be more realistic in price, but then you acted like a douche about it, so I'll let you know that you sound like a fucking asshole posting your car for sale double what is reasonable.

And it's "due" not "do", btw.

Good luck selling it for that price, you're going to need it. And probably also an attitude adjustment.
      how is this guy not in timeout or banned yet?
      just because he's an OG doesn't omit him from forum rules such as "thread shitting."
      they could've easily continued this convo over pm but have resulted to littering this thread..

Comment

Update,
        I sold the car today to a really cool guy for $5700.

I am sure that he will find his way to this forum and I am sure some of you may recognize the care.

I will be deleting my account prior to his receiving the car as I don't wish for him to be mistaken for me.

Please be so kind as to welcome him into the group. I would really hate to see him get flamed as a new e30 owner.

Nothing would suck more than to buy a car, want to be part of the community, and get treated like crap.

Thanks to the members who showed some class.

Take care.... This former soldier is signing off.

Comment

Originally posted by XGiWiTHA323i View Post
          Update,
          I sold the car today to a really cool guy for $5700.

I am sure that he will find his way to this forum and I am sure some of you may recognize the care.

I will be deleting my account prior to his receiving the car as I don't wish for him to be mistaken for me.

Please be so kind as to welcome him into the group. I would really hate to see him get flamed as a new e30 owner.

Nothing would suck more than to buy a car, want to be part of the community, and get treated like crap.

Thanks to the members who showed some class.

Take care.... This former soldier is signing off.
          Glad to hear that you sold the car. Good luck in your future!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
            how is this guy not in timeout or banned yet?
            just because he's an OG doesn't omit him from forum rules such as "thread shitting."
            they could've easily continued this convo over pm but have resulted to littering this thread..
            Timeout, LMAO, that's it, you are punished mister, but I agree with you 100%. J/K LOL good one.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X