'88 e30 m3 $7850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'88 e30 m3 $7850

I am selling my Henna E30 M3 $7850. Please email arandmellysa@gmail.com if interested.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/3231899784.html

duuuuuudeeee soooo tempting

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

WOW, wont be around for long

Comment

Email sent
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
          LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
          Build Thread
          1993 alpine 2 325IC
          •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

No number :(

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Im going to try to pick this up! I call Dibs

Comment

Just talk to the Seller the Car is Salvaged title and has frame Damage. I take back my Dibs

Comment

Bryan...as I told you over the phone, the price relfects the salvaged title and damage. Good luck finding a clean title for the same price

Comment

Thanks for the update Bryan.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by Ara View Post
                      Bryan...as I told you over the phone, the price relfects the salvaged title and damage. Good luck finding a clean title for the same price
                      yes I understand but You as a Seller should have mentioned those things when you first posted the Car Forsale! It will make buyers more confident when purchasing the vehicle if you disclose all Info in the Forsale Ad instead of just stating that the only thing wrong with the car is A "SLAVE CYLINDER". I was about to get a trailer and head from LA to Vegas Tonight! Knew It was too good to be true!

Comment

Originally posted by OBryan562 View Post
                        yes I understand but You as a Seller should have mentioned those things when you first posted the Car Forsale! It will make buyers more confident when purchasing the vehicle if you disclose all Info in the Forsale Ad instead of just stating that the only thing wrong with the car is A "SLAVE CYLINDER". I was about to get a trailer and head from LA to Vegas Tonight! Knew It was too good to be true!
                        this
                        Originally posted by evandael
                        a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by OBryan562 View Post
                          Indeed, why would you omit that info from the ad? Seems like a good price, still. GLWS.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

I understand, but if I was trying to hide it, I would not have disclosed that to you. It was not left from the add intentionally, just by mistake. I have changed my add to reflect that. Either way, this is a good car, at a good price. If you are looking for a garage queen, plan on spending a lot more. This car is meant for the track or for someone that wants to restore it. NOT for someone who wants to buy it to show off and not put any sweat into it...good luck with your shopping.

Comment

Yeah it's still a pretty good price. Will make a good project for someone I'm sure. GLWS

Current: 1990 325iS | Past: 1991 318iS

Comment

Working...
                              X