• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 7k and rollin on steelies c'mon
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
      Almost 7k and rollin on steelies c'mon
      thanks for the bump:firehop:

Comment

"VW 2009 Jetta 2L 4Cyl engine and DSG No accidents, 40 MPG Always garag - $4550 (La Mesa)"

Why am I looking at this?

Comment

My craigslist got hacked...fuckers! I put over an hour into that ad formatting it etc..

Comment

I had several of my CL ads hacked just like this. Price is set waaaay to low so people make bad decisions about wiring money etc.

Last edited by Wild Ride; 09-27-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
              I agree, however, it's not like the car is the most sought after convertible when it comes to e30s. The point is that if that's the price range for a diving board bumpered car, a later model plastic bumper would command maybe $1k more, putting it just below $8k and then an mtech II car would fall several thousand above that. I just don't see these kind of numbers coming from cars that were mass produced.

But as always, the price is set by what someone is willing to pay, good luck.
              I have seen several mtechs in similar condition land above 10k so he may not be far off. CL will probably get a buyer willing to pay a premium for a nice vert and doesn't know any difference between metal/plastic/or mtech bumpers. Go buy a 4k e30 and try to replicate this while staying under 7k total invested and investing tons of man hours. Since most on here are already e30 owners shouldn't we want prices to climb for when it comes time to sell. It's kind of like owning a house and trying to make your neighbors property values fall, well when it comes time to sell you're just screwing yourself. Lets get e30's in a higher price bracket so all the hacks out there can't afford to purchase and proceed to destroy e30's and muddy the waters of the r3v community.

Comment

+1 Let the market set the price...not how much you want to pay for it. We all want to buy cheap and sell high so if you are not in the market to buy then refrain from suggesting a lower price. We will all benefit if the price for E30 continues to climb.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Ride View Post
                  I had several of my CL ads hacked just like this. Price is set waaaay to low so people make bad decisions about wiring money etc.

ROFL this was BRILLIANT!

Comment

;)
                    Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post
                    +1 Let the market set the price...not how much you want to pay for it. We all want to buy cheap and sell high so if you are not in the market to buy then refrain from suggesting a lower price. We will all benefit if the price for E30 continues to climb.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ707dGNelg
                    ...and slide, and slide, and slide

Comment

Good looking car, seems well taken care of, GLWS. You wouldn't sell me that steering wheel, would you?
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

looks good. i dont get the point of thread bashing.

ITS SIMPLE!! IF YOURE INTERESTED IN BUYING THEN REPLY
                        IF YOU DONT THEN JUST LOOK ELSEWHERE

Comment

Working...
                        X