Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(((NO LONGER FOR SALE))) slicktop 318is 161k miles (SoCal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by e30cynrunr View Post
      Houndstooth going in soon.

Those are, factory BMW, leather bolsters... Not vinyl. With factory BMW houndstooth too...

Where did you get those seats!? I have houndstooth centers also but my bolsters is fucked up on the driver side. And want to get some leather seats
      I'm down like a rodeo clown

Comment

ttt

Comment

$5000 + I'm open to almost anything. Would be nice to pick up a truck or jeep.
          What no more e30's !?!

Those wheels in the back ! ...I just picked up some BBS RM's to build

Comment

Originally posted by GUERONASTY View Post
            What no more e30's !?!

Those wheels in the back ! ...I just picked up some BBS RM's to build
            No, no more for now... Maybe later. I'd like to keep it and turbo it... I have a bunch of goodies for it, but I need something more LIFE usable. I have a lil girl and any activity sucks (besides driving mountain & canyons) to go do with her... I'm always worried about the interior or something else, so I'm just gonna pick up a sic truck for now... Something that can actually be used like, going to the beach, carring wood to bon fires, off roading, camping, fishing Ect...I can't afford to have both my e30 and a truck... Unless I want a crappy truck, so I've gotta choose.

Nice rims... But mine are still rs's. ;-) did you pick up the 15" 4x100's?

Comment

lots of nice things in here. That fender e46 m3 grill thing... its gotta go in trash asap.

Ds 318is is very clean. Would like to see it sell for 7.5k
              GLWS

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
              Ig:ryno_pzk
              I like the tuna here.
              Originally posted by lambo
              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                That fender e46 m3 grill thing... its gotta go in trash asap
                just like pink sparkly painted sportmax wheels, right?... Everyone has an opinion.

lots of nice things in here.

GLWS
                Thank you, me too...
                Last edited by e30cynrunr; 01-25-2013, 03:10 PM. Reason: wrote: "pick" instead of "pink"... corrected it.

Comment

GLWS
                  There's a lot of us that want to see it sell for 7.5k! I wish I could get my engine bay looking like that. GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30Chris View Post
                    There's a lot of us that want to see it sell for 7.5k! I wish I could get my engine bay looking like that. GLWS!
                    Thank you.

Yes... "Clean" e30's are getting harder and harder to come by. Many are finding their ways to race tracks,junk yards or just into the unloving arms of a stranger... They are destined to become high end classics...

Take care of your e30's everyone!!!
                    Last edited by e30cynrunr; 01-25-2013, 06:14 PM. Reason: forgot to say thank you.

Comment

No, no more for now... Maybe later. I'd like to keep it and turbo it... I have a bunch of goodies for it, but I need something more LIFE usable. I have a lil girl and any activity sucks (besides driving mountain & canyons) to go do with her... I'm always worried about the interior or something else, so I'm just gonna pick up a sic truck for now... Something that can actually be used like, going to the beach, carring wood to bon fires, off roading, camping, fishing Ect...I can't afford to have both my e30 and a truck... Unless I want a crappy truck, so I've gotta choose.

Nice rims... But mine are still rs's. ;-) did you pick up the 15" 4x100's?
                      Yeah I get you priorities come first! and yeah got some RM 002 15" 4x100

Comment

BUMPITY BUMP... PRICE DROPPED. NEEDS TO GO, FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR. $6,500 WITH EVERYTHING LISTED... (except the extra parts section)

Comment

6,500 with or without that sweet houndstooth? Any idea what it would take to lose the e9/e46 grills? Probably easiest to just replace the fenders, right? May get a message with me if I can find some wings and a place to match the color. Either way GLWS. Mind mentioning what you ended up getting? Just curious.

Edit: My bad. Just saw the houndstooth is already installed.
                          Last edited by word is bond; 01-26-2013, 06:22 PM.
                          diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

houndstooth alone will fetch upwards to ~1k

this is not a bad deal at all

Comment

Originally posted by word is bond View Post
                              6,500 with or without that sweet houndstooth? Any idea what it would take to lose the e9/e46 grills? Probably easiest to just replace the fenders, right? May get a message with me if I can find some wings and a place to match the color. Either way GLWS. Mind mentioning what you ended up getting? Just curious.

Edit: My bad. Just saw the houndstooth is already installed.
                              With the hounds... Everything as posted all for $6,500.

The gills... There's a couple of ways around that. 1) new fenders... Problem, that would not be original and that would break the fender seals. 2) tack weld then weld some metal in the holes, then grind and bondo where needed, then paint.
                              Last edited by e30cynrunr; 01-26-2013, 06:42 PM. Reason: wrote "bondi" instead of "bondo"... fixed it. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                                houndstooth alone will fetch upwards to ~1k

this is not a bad deal at all
                                Exactly... Plus the acs rims with new tires... $400 just for the tires a couple of months ago. Rims could go for $900. Mtech wing another $250-$300 list goes on and on.

Super good deal on a non problematic e30.

I don't want to get rid of it, but its either or...

I know the first person with cash that comes to see it is leaving with it. It's that nice. Just needs more power... Like turbo. ;-) then its solid. Believe me, I've gone through enough e30's to know that this e30 is really nice, I bought this one to keep. But "life" demands a change and the e30 has got to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X