No announcement yet.

FS/FT: (TX) Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3-16v cosworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "slush box" is killing that car. I am no fan of Merc's but this looks legit! GLWS
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Bump

Comment

hey, if you get a chance can you email me a pic of the peeling pilar and doors Thanks!

info@wrapwerks dot com

EDIT: Actually, i dont want to waste your time. I just looked up what these go for and I didnt realize you could pick one up for so cheap. Nice car, GLWS... do some research on what these go for as from what Ive seen you are asking quite a lot.
        Last edited by AlexMac; 12-03-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMac View Post
            hey, if you get a chance can you email me a pic of the peeling pilar and doors Thanks!

info@wrapwerks dot com

EDIT: Actually, i dont want to waste your time. I just looked up what these go for and I didnt realize you could pick one up for so cheap. Nice car, GLWS... do some research on what these go for as from what Ive seen you are asking quite a lot.
            Good luck finding one for cheap.

Comment

I sent you a email.

Comment

info@wrapwerks dot com

You're a dumbass.

OP, GLWS.

Comment

Good price...glws
                  NASA
                  BMWCCA member
                  PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                  1997 M3 sedan
                  2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Define "these". My brother just sold his euro '85 2.3-16 (manual, great body/interior, 110k mi.) for considerably more than what this guy is asking. The asking price is reasonable and 100% consistent with the majority of the 190E market. If you're finding examples of these cars for sub-$4k, put both of your brain cells to use and think of why they're priced that low.

From what I've read, the automatic-to-manual swap is a bit tedious (requiring a different driveshaft if memory serves,) but certainly not impossible. It's worth it though, a tad notchy for my liking, but it adds to the driving experience in these cars. OP, GLWS; try posting it up on 190Rev, it'll sell in no time at this price.
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

pretty car, glws (and great price).

Sent from my Etch A Sketch

Comment

Way to crap on a man's thread. Anyway, w201cosworth, you wouldn't happen to also own an E30 M3 would you? Nevermind, I figured out where I've seen the car before. I'm quite surprised to see you selling or trying to trade for an E30? I thought you were ranting about great they were.
                            Last edited by reelizmpro; 12-08-2012, 11:35 PM.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                            X