Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT: e36/7 for e30

Hai,

I'm interested in picking up a very clean e30, 6 cylinder or m42, preferably. However, i wont be in the market for outright purchase until around March. So i'm testing waters with a trade. I have an 01' z3 3.0 5-speed with 90k. Black with tan interior, in very good condition. Other than needing a traction control sensor, the car is pretty much perfect. There are three small scratches on the car, and the headlight bulbs are mismatched, that's about all i can think of as far as "problems" with the car.

Anywho, If anybody is interested in trading for an e30, let me know. Obviously, the markets are a little different. I bought the car over a year ago for 11.5k. I'm sure i could sell it during peak season for about 10.5 or 11, so there would have to be cash on top of the trade. I'm interested in a completely stock example, much like my car. No engine swaps, automatics, or rust buckets.
    On the hunt for Westvleteren. Have some? PM me.

To add on to your trade If the buyer/trader doesn't like the tan interior I have a almost full black interior for sale and I live about 40 miles from DC, so its not to far away. Good luck with your search.

-Stone
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

You have a e46 not a e36

Comment

Originally posted by grays View Post
        You have a e46 not a e36
        I hope you're not being serious.

Sincerely,
        Common sense

Comment

The Z3 Roadster was given the E36/7 chassis name and the coupe was given the E36/8 name. The Z3s components reassemble the E36 in much respects, such as front suspension/transmission/and engine (until 2001 when BMW moved to the E46 drivetrain) thats why it was given the E36 name. For further information the rear end of the Z3 suspension/differential is out on the E30. Illiano has a E36/7 with a E30 rear end, E36 Front suspension, and a E46 engine that was also in the 330i. Also the 3.0 liter is very comparable when compared with the 1998-2000 S52 engine (also found in the E36 M3) that is in the M Roadster/Coupe. I personally feel its a very good price and should sell quickly. Sorry for the all the information just wanted to clear everything up. Good luck with the sell, and sorry to see you leave the Z3 community.

-Stone
          My Garage
          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
            The Z3 Roadster was given the E36/7 chassis name and the coupe was given the E36/8 name. The Z3s components reassemble the E36 in much respects, such as front suspension/transmission/and engine (until 2001 when BMW moved to the E46 drivetrain) thats why it was given the E36 name. For further information the rear end of the Z3 suspension/differential is out on the E30. Illiano has a E36/7 with a E30 rear end, E36 Front suspension, and a E46 engine that was also in the 330i. Also the 3.0 liter is very comparable when compared with the 1998-2000 S52 engine (also found in the E36 M3) that is in the M Roadster/Coupe. I personally feel its a very good price and should sell quickly. Sorry for the all the information just wanted to clear everything up. Good luck with the sell, and sorry to see you leave the Z3 community.

-Stone
            This man knows his stuff.

Thank you. I'm not leaving just yet. I just wanted to test waters. Only the cleanest of e30's would persuade me to leave my baby :)

Comment

Originally posted by grays View Post
              you have a e46 not a e36
              fail
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
              X