• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not mine.

go back to your bumfuckville college studying

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
      man, are you incapable of reading or something?? don't shit in this thread
      aww...heeeter doesn't like having his threads shit on...

:violin:

Seriously man, what did you expect? For one, you're NOTORIOUS for being a thread shitter - both inside and outside the FS forum. And second, I have a local friend that bought a car just like this - in better condition - for $750.

If this was ANYONE else, I'd bite my tongue, but for you - you deserve it man.

Comment

well in the odd case that it sells heeter I have a airbag that I can throw in for you for only $550. Let me know
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

ohhh and I can include the airbag control unit for an extra $750
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I have a powersteering pump at home, a little dirty, but in good condition - only $400.

I can throw in the hoses and resovoir for an extra $250!

I can do the whole deal for $600 shipped, I think that sounds good!!

sorry, couldn't help it. :)

Overall - who cares how much the guy is asking? So what if robert shit's over everything, doesn't mean you all have to?

If you don't like the price, move on with life.

That's what I'm doing. :)
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
              aww...heeeter doesn't like having his threads shit on...

:violin:

Seriously man, what did you expect? For one, you're NOTORIOUS for being a thread shitter - both inside and outside the FS forum. And second, I have a local friend that bought a car just like this - in better condition - for $750.

If this was ANYONE else, I'd bite my tongue, but for you - you deserve it man.
              this place has the greatest moderation ever :roll: :roll:

Comment

yeah mods help the shitter b/c his thread is getting shitted on. HELP!!!

Comment

hate to say it man, but Karma is a BITCH
                  -1992 325i -
                  BavAuto Chip
                  Tokico Spring/Shocks
                  more to come later

Comment

haha i paid 3k for my 318is ass-W H O O O O L E
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't think for one second anyone else agrees with you.

Watch closely as the entire board hangs you out to dry.

As the other guy said - Karma is a bitch.

Comment

i'm looking for an e30, I could buy that......and I have cash.....but...

nm, it doesn't even fuckin run.....for 2,500???

damn you heeter, you had my hopes up with the title of this thread!
                        -1992 325i -
                        BavAuto Chip
                        Tokico Spring/Shocks
                        more to come later

Comment

On a serious not Rob, the guy was selling an M3 - running - with less damage than this car, for $7500.

This is a 318is with some pretty substantial work that needs to be done - AND it doesn't run. And he wants $2500?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
                            Overall - who cares how much the guy is asking? So what if robert shit's over everything, doesn't mean you all have to?

If you don't like the price, move on with life.

That's what I'm doing. :)
                            it's maybe because everyone on this site is a fucking retard and doesn't understand that if something is overpriced, there will be no demand and the price will fall. there is no requirement to bitch about prices. but no, most people are about as intelligent as ASU at bumfuckville college in the mountains with goats for teachers

thanks Sean

if someone sees this is just a car that needs love, and can make a reasonable offer to him and put the time the car needs, they can go for it.

there is zero need for people to give their input. it's a fucking classified, not an opinion thread. christ, this site has AIDs

i apologize my friend Doug wasn't aware that e30 forum members are fucking cheapskates and would probably bitch about any price. it's not his fault he doesn't know most 318is in decent condition go for just over what he's asking for this project. He probably thinks that people know a 318is could sell for $5k in the roundel, like this if it didn't need the work. oh well, you all are creatures used to buying shoddy beaten high-mileage models for cheap.

He'll probably repair this if he gets the time and sell it to someone who values the car. I was just going to see if anyone wanted to take this off his hands and do the work themselves. It should be known he is flexible on the price.

at least i know better than to post a mint 59K miled 91 M5 on here.... no one has that $$ or could accept what it is really worth

Comment

the red m3 was like 5300 or something

Comment

so you weren't aware of your own cheapskateness? fucking no wai!!@#
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X