95' BMW 525iT E34 with S50/5-Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95' BMW 525iT E34 with S50/5-Speed

I'm looking to sell or trade my Orient Blue 1995 BMW 525i Touring. It has a M3 S50 engine swap with a 5-speed conversion that was swapped less than 7,500 miles ago. The swap was done by CaTuned in Sacramento, CA and I have all receipts for every part that was rebuilt/replaced. The motor was completely rebuilt from the bottom up and was properly broken in. The clutch was replaced with a brand new, OEM one straight from BMW along with a new driveshaft, a 3.20 LSD, and an E60 short throw shifter.

Exterior-wise, the car remains 100% stock and has 145k on the chassis. Makes a great daily driver/sleeper or project for the next owner to modify as they please. The paint is in decent condition for a 1995 and could use some minor work here and there with scuffs and dents while the interior is mint with no cracks, tears, or stains anywhere in the carpet or seats. Not 100% sure about the sunroof, it originally worked when I purchased the car but since it never leaked a drop I haven't touched it since.

The car runs 100% and is a blast to drive, unlike anything else on the road that you'll come across and will turn heads forsure with a set wheels and suspension, I've just decided to move on unfortunately. It is currently registered in Idaho with a clean title and brand new tags but I am willing to work with shipping, meeting, and etc if interested.

For trades, ideally I'm looking for a nice Nissan 240sx or a cheap Subaru/4x4 + cash from your end. I'm looking to start building something a little different than BMW's come spring but need a cheap winter beater currently for ski trips and dealing with a bit of snow here in Boise. I'm open to all offers though, so don't hesitate to ask along with any other questions or pictures you might need.

I'm asking $8500 obo.

Thanks, Chad.

*Sorry for the small photos, they are the most recent but I will try and upload larger photos once the weather clears up a bit and I'm able to detail the car.

Last edited by Chunter; 01-30-2014, 09:50 AM.

dammit I wish I had a bit of extra money. Great looking car.
    91 318is M50 swapped
    05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
      dammit I wish I had a bit of extra money. Great looking car.
      Thank you, I appreciate it!

Comment

ahh so thats where that car went. very cool, exactly what i had planned for my 525it before i had to scrap it. glws!
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

$8500 obo!

Comment

Awesome car! Glws

Comment

Thanks for the kind words all! I have no problem meeting in Portland or Seattle for the right trade either!

Comment

I have a 2006 imprezza wagon and sure do miss my e34 wagon... Hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X