Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318i E30 M50 Swapped FL SOLDDDDD

SOLDDDDDD

Hey guys, I’m selling my m50 swapped 91’ 318i. I’m in college so she’s usually sitting back at home in the garage which is the reason why I’m selling it. I basically don’t have time to pursue this build anymore. The car has less than 100k miles on it when the engine was swapped over and I’ve put on no more than 4000 miles, she’s basically been in the garage gathering dust. The car runs flawlessly and has plenty of power, would make a great daily if that’s what you’re looking for (aside from no A/C). Car has new paint on it, BMW marrakesh brown. Recently serviced and replaced a whole bunch of parts. Stunning as she is but new coilovers would set the car off. Price is 7000 OBO, you can contact me with more questions or inquires at pnguyenv@gmail.com(DO NOT PM ME as I don't check it as frequently). Located in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Swap was done by a professional BMW shop in St. Petersburg

-Good-
    Solid car, no rust, Florida car, recently had a bunch of parts replaced by a local e30 specialty shop (picture list below)
    Motor is a Vanos M50 from a 1995 325is (less then 100k miles)
    Treehouse Racing M50 wire harness adapter
    M3 flywheel
    M3 Headers > 4" euro resonator > 3" exhaust > Borla muffler (Sounds awesome)
    K&N air filer
    540 Mass Air Flow Sensor
    Replaced Transmission
    Replaced Diff changed to 3:73 LSD
    Azev Type A Wheels 16x9 215x40 (front) / 16x9 245/45 (rear) Painted black
    Ireland Engineering Rear Fender Flairs (functional, factory arches have been removed)
    Eibach Lowering Spring
    French Fog Lights
    E30 Motorwerks Skid plate
    New black carpet
    Reupholstered rear seat
    Superb condition
    Z3 Short Shifter
    MB Quarts Speakers, New radio
    e36 window switches
    Dash Mat
    Steel Braided Brake Lines
    New shift boot
    New NGK spark plugs
    New CSB

-Bad-
    3 little paint bubbles on the hood
    Rear bumper has a couple of cracks in it.
    No A/C but heat works just fine
    One fog light is out so I unplugged the other
    Radio resets itself every time the car turns off, didn’t have time to fix this issue albeit a small one

BEFORE:

HOW SHE CURRENTLY SITS:

RECENTLY REPLACED:

THE BAD:

Last edited by 318iVanos; 06-10-2014, 01:26 PM.

Would u take 4000 if i picked it up and will it make the drive back to colorado? Also 318I r 4 door and 318 IS r 2 door

Comment

Even though this is a new member, we can vouch that this is a solid car, and very strong for an m50. The new items listed were installed here at WOT-Tech. The only maintainance item it currently needs is a rear wheel bearing.

Originally posted by winegard View Post
      Would u take 4000 if i picked it up and will it make the drive back to colorado? Also 318I r 4 door and 318 IS r 2 door
      Really? Less than 60% of asking price?
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Well all i have is 4000 right now i dont make a whole lot of money but if u still have it at the end of next month i could prolly get some more together

Comment

West Palm? My aunt live out that way and that is a very very nice piece of machinery my friend....if you still have it in a few weeks I may be interested....if not GLWS!

Comment

Working...
          X