No announcement yet.

1991 BMW 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shop didn't even paint where the grills are around the wiper arms! Its black! Someone would be pissed if they drove far out to see your car and didn't expect to see that OP.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
    1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
    1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
    1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
    1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
    1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
    Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
    1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
    1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by EuroChriz View Post
      The car was resprayed at a local paint and body shop. A little overspray here and there that can easily be removed. The car needs a buff/polish and it'll be fine. You guys are examining this car like its a 2014 model, the car isn't perfect, its a 23 year old. If anyone has any questions, please text me. There is no need to type negativity if you aren't interested, please respect the thread like a normal person.

Maybe you need to be more forthcoming ......FWIW

Comment

lol

Comment

Do you think this is Ebay? Your entire ad is all smoke and mirrors. "only year the 318is was made" Did you really think you needed to say that. And I love the "prestigious tan leather interior". I could go on but the type of seller you are is clear, and I don't have time for fools such as yourself. I hope to God you don't see 5,800 from anyone on this site.

Comment

Member of NCE30 claims he just bought this for $2500? Is that correct OP?

Comment

Originally posted by peter321 View Post
              Do you think this is Ebay? Your entire ad is all smoke and mirrors. "only year the 318is was made" Did you really think you needed to say that. And I love the "prestigious tan leather interior". I could go on but the type of seller you are is clear, and I don't have time for fools such as yourself. I hope to God you don't see 5,800 from anyone on this site.
              Wow, you obviously have a lot of time on your hands to bash someone's thread like a hater. The interior is pretty clean if you were to see it in person... What would you need to go on for? Are you even interested in the car... then why bother. I have it listed for a price with a "obo" at the end if you can read and I don't expect $5,800. Also, I've been getting numerous reasonable offers from people who are interested and not looking at the car like its brand new. Of course your going to have to do this and that. My number is posted for any questions, a lot of the stuff your pointing out are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by technoman View Post
                member of nce30 claims he just bought this for $2500? Is that correct op?
                +1 ??

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
                  The shop didn't even paint where the grills are around the wiper arms! Its black! Someone would be pissed if they drove far out to see your car and didn't expect to see that OP.
                  They made a mistake that will be corrected. It's really not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                    +1 ??
                    negative -1

Comment

No one is bashing your for sale thread, they just see through your bullshit and lies.

I personally hope the future buyer inspects the hell out of this car. Too many lies in the ad for my liking.
                      Originally posted by IRON-E
                      Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
                        No one is bashing your for sale thread, they just see through your bullshit and lies.

I personally hope the future buyer inspects the hell out of this car. Too many lies in the ad for my liking.
                        what BS and lies? smh

Comment

According to the admins...

In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
                          -This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
                          -Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
                          -If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
                          -Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
                          -Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.

Comment

poor OP lol i don't think he's selling a bomb in the car.

lesson learned for me! if i sell anything on R3V i better not forget to mention anything that isn't right.

Comment

i still want to know that answer to "did you buy this for 2500?" if so... score for you i think you can get 4k nice profit margin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevs87-325is View Post
                                i still want to know that answer to "did you buy this for 2500?"
                                That wasn't the question, my bad, I can see how you could think that. There was a member of NCE30 that claimed he purchased the car from this seller today at $2500, seller has since stated that is not the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X