• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 M3 LSB/ Grey/ 6 speed

No longer for sale. Please delete
    Last edited by crews; 07-09-2015, 02:23 PM. Reason: no longer for sale

Originally posted by crews View Post
    It has been wrecked once. Ex was texting and took out a mailbox.
    lol is that why shes now the ex? nice car though, glws

Comment

Is it a slick top?

Comment

Nice car, but the $$$........
        sigpic
        323i MTEC1
        Z3 coupe
        E60 M5

Comment

Those are pathetic excuses for pictures. :| Detailed underbody pictures would be good for a flooded car.
          Current:
          1989 325i
          1988 M3
          1987 325ic
          Past:
          2001 330ci
          2001 M3

Comment

?

I think the price is fair. I also never understood why people add 'cash' to the end of their offer as if it makes it more appealing. What else are you going to pay with? Gum?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

9,999 tacos....cash! Lol

This is a great fs ads btw, and I'm being serious, wish more of them were as honest as the seller
              '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

Comment

I sent you a pm crews
                '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  ?

I think the price is fair. I also never understood why people add 'cash' to the end of their offer as if it makes it more appealing. What else are you going to pay with? Gum?
                  A check? I don't know if I've ever bought a car with actual bills, which is what most people mean by 'cash'.

Comment

Originally posted by crews
                    I have only allowed a check when I walked into their bank with them- and had a cashiers check drawn immediately off of their account....

Checks and even cashiers checks are far too easy to counterfeit.

I have bought all of my cars with good old fashioned Benjamins..... Well except the ones I have financed at a dealer.....
                    I've only used cashiers checks when buying. I don't know anything about counterfeiting checks, but IMO a cashiers check is a lot better than sending an envelope full of cash when buying a car from 500+ miles away. Worked for me. Mind you, I've never spent more than about $2500 on a car. If I were dealing with 10k+ I might look into something more secure.

Comment

Even if the intent is to pay with a cashier's check, adding 'CASH' to the end of your offer is like adding tassels to a motorcycle and expecting us to be impressed.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X