No announcement yet.

Wtb e30 properly swapped coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now we're up to totally has the money, totally has a gt3 and lambo (because he's totally above domestic cars), totally has the time to convince everyone online about the above two facts, totally had the time to shit on the quality of everyone else's builds for sale, totally traveled 4+ hours to check out a car, but totally doesn't have the time to just commission the build he wants, unless it's in Houston.

Right.

Comment

Thanks Andy.b. This thread finally got good thanks to you. Those posts are pure r3v gold.

0-60: You've gotta come in to r3v and earn your right to be above everyone. To be perfectly honest, you sound like you "want" a perfectly-perfect-just-exactly-like-you want-it-stanced-just-right-100% e30 of your dreams but expect someone else to have built it AND want to get rid of it. Cool it for a minute on the judgieness. We here at r3v don't really respect people who have zero interest in turning a wrench. Now post some more of you exotics collection.
      Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
        Dude, just stop. Go talk about how high your standards are and how much money you are going to spend on your imaginary car somewhere else.

This thread is like the kid on high school who is totally going to build the most amazing stupid fast mustang, just as soon as he sells his Taurus, because even though he totally has the money, he doesn't have room for two cars, and besides, his uncle's friend had one he's going to buy, but he hasn't been able to get a time to do it, because the guy is to busy being lead NASCAR mechanic-phd. Oh, you don't believe him? Here's a picture of a special edition Camero his dad owns, but totally let's him drive any time he wants, because his dad usually drives his Porsche. Why doesn't he drive it to school then? Because he doesn't want it to get keyed by jealous losers. He'll totally show you guys later, after school, that is, unless his girlfriend who is totally a model from the town over doesn't want to hang out. But if she's busy, he'll meet up with the Camero that is practically his anyway. But honestly, his model girlfriend will probably want to hang out for some over the pants action, so maybe another time.
        Here ya go Andy.... Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1445087878753.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	7180545

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
        Current Cars:
        2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
        2017 FERRARI 488GTB
        2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
        1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
        1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
        1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
        1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
        2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
        CLEAN E30'S
        S54 DRIVETRAIN
        E30 DASH
        E30 PARTS

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Alright, now you've at least earned some clever points.
            Originally posted by Andy.B
            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hey guys, just having a little fun. But in all seriousness I mean no disrespect I'm not above anybody, & I turned numerous wrenches in my life, I'm just looking for a nice car so please let the search continue

Current Cars:
              2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
              2017 FERRARI 488GTB
              2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB

On Order:
              2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
              CLEAN E30'S
              S54 DRIVETRAIN
              E30 DASH
              E30 PARTS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    I just finished my coffee, let me brush my teeth first. I'm nothing, if not a considerate lover ;)

Comment

Good thing you got that piece of paper off that bull before the owner came back to the parking garage. :D :joking:

I couldn't resist.

Mr. Wolfe
                      sigpic

Comment

Thats funny andy....what the heck is that with bagel and sausage? ....mr Wolfe, your right ....my dad would be upset to see me horsing around in garage :-) ....

Current Cars:
                        2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
                        2017 FERRARI 488GTB
                        2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB

On Order:
                        2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
                        CLEAN E30'S
                        S54 DRIVETRAIN
                        E30 DASH
                        E30 PARTS

Comment

the lambo pic with the paper on it was awesome!

its not unheard of for top quality $20k+ cars to come through here. its not common at all but it has happened. and i certainly never got the impression the guy was talking down to anyone. why is everyone so quick to judge, if you dont have a car to offer or point out just stay out of the thread. similar to the 'dont crap in someone's FS thread just cause you dont agree with the price' principle, no?

Comment

Are you sure you don't want a perfect E30 M3?
                            That's a car you can find in pristine condition especially with your deep pockets lol.
                            Just a thought.
                            Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60 freak View Post
                              Thats funny andy....what the heck is that with bagel and sausage? ....mr Wolfe, your right ....my dad would be upset to see me horsing around in garage :-) ....

Egg whites with hot sauce. I needed a hearty breakfast before I went out and working on my shitty m30 swapped car with no ac, broken cruise control, and butt connectors everywhere.

In all serious, if you don't have time for a complete build, while not buy one of these imperfect 10-15k swaps and then just have a shop tidy it up to your specifications? That seems like it would satisfy your standards and time constraints. Then you could really have your pick of the options available, instead of holding out for a unicorn, which, as others have said, is going to be difficult, if not impossible to find.

Comment

Best bet is to build your own at this point. Find a mint condition OEM car and swap it. Expect to pay ~5-8 for the car, then the swap will be another 10+ done right. That way it will be exactly how YOU want it. A swapped car is someone elses vision. not yours. GL
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X