1992 325i vert shell with driveline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 325i vert shell with driveline

i have a 1992 325i shell for sale. Cashmere beige. Fantastic condition. not a spec of rust on the car from what i can see. Mint crack free dash. Ready for a driveline with harness intact.it is not a complete car with no interior. i can throw in the sport seats from my eta shell i have in the garage for the right price.

Im looking for around $700 for the shell but i also have a m20 with full 5 speed setup for sale that im willing to throw in for an extra $600. the engine is an m20b27 budget stroker. fully refreshed with new gaskets and water pump and timing belt. the block is from an 84 eta and the heads and intake are from an 89 325is. built for boost but can easily be turned into a very nice NA build with a set of pistons. pics below. open to offers. you can text me at 5405503520 for more pictures. willing to part out also. (recycling this ad to dodge panjo)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	7249491

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	7249483

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	7249485

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	7249487

Name:	11.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	7249489

bump. open to offers. sorry about some of the pictures not working. cant seem to get a hang of this r3v thing. here is CL link http://winchester.craigslist.org/cto/5782065625.html

Comment

Is the top manual or automatic/semiauto, and does it work (if its auto anyway). Any rips in the top?

And of course, are you willing to ship? (I'm in Cali)

Comment

Originally posted by Mihir View Post
        Is the top manual or automatic/semiauto, and does it work (if its auto anyway). Any rips in the top?

And of course, are you willing to ship? (I'm in Cali)
        The window on the top has a cut in it. It is an automatic top. It doesn't work as far as I know. I have yet to try it with a battery. If you're willing to pay the shipping I guess I could. PM me

Comment

Bumpers?

Comment

Gone?

Comment

Bump and price drop. 600 for car and 600 for engine and trans

Comment

Working...
              X