No announcement yet.

How much is my car worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what its worth I paid $2600 for my Silver car bone stock and unwanted the gentlemans driveway in rural Vermont completely straight and rust free with 132k on the clock with everything working. Was a gift for his son, he had no interest in it. That was about 4 years ago, its now my S50 swap garage queen/track car with more than 18k invested in upgrades.

On the other hand we also bought an 84 325e for $5500 a year or two ago from virginia that looked stellar when we bought it and picked it up but everything went to shit REALY fast... The seller turned out to be a really douche about everything done to the car, it turned out to be a nightmare... Rebuilt M20b25 swap, paint, brand new suspension, new interior, new exhaust, new brakes, new fuel system, etc and its now a very nice daily and an awesome road trip car.

Also found my IX left for dead in upper Mass for 1400 three years ago and put a $70 dollar DME in it and its still pulling strong hasn't needed a part since... another story though haha.

I guess its all comes down to location and who you are selling it to/how you list it. If someone is genuinely interested and you have been honest with its faults/upgrades you shouldn't have any problems getting a reasonable asking price. What that price is is again another story. Would need more info like others have said. GLWS
    CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!
    Instagram: @centerbarmotorsport
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerbarmo...?ref=bookmarks

The Fleet:
    -1984 325ei Lapis
    -1991 325ix Diamond
    - 2005 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire

-1972 2002tii Fjord - SOLD 7/8/17
    -1991 325i S50 ///Sterling Silver/// - SOLD 9/15/17

The Bike:
    -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

Comment

I'd ask $6300 and let it for $5300

Throw in some sport seats.

At the end of the day its an IS in a stick with what looks to be the original pin striping.

Throw it on ebay. Make is functional (working AC).

The more service records, the higher the price. Should hit 4700 with any problems but with the right buyers bidding could end at $6700.
        Last edited by Javier h; 02-04-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
          I'd ask $6300 and let it for $5300

Throw in some sport seats.

At the end of the day its an IS in a stick with what looks to be the original pin striping.

Throw it on ebay. Make is functional (working AC).

The more service records, the higher the price. Should hit 4700 with any problems but with the right buyers bidding could end at $6700.

The pin stripe adds value? I removed mine [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive done so much to it
            working r134 a/c had it profesionally done
            And it has original sports seats
            No rips

Comment

Working...
            X