WTB Grey / Silver Vert 5 spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Grey / Silver Vert 5 spd

Looking for a clean 5 speed convertible.
    Must be grey like Lachssilber, Delphin Grey or Silver Metallic, I'm not sure what all the colors are called.
    Please PM me or post in this thread.
    Would love to buy on here from fellow enthusiast than from eBay or the like.
    Thanks in advance!

I'm in the South East but don't mind traveling for the right car.
    '93 300TE 24V Krautbomber
    '84 528e 5 speed Saphirblau Metallic [R.I.P.]

I love all BMWs with round headlights!

Took me FOREVER to find a lachsilber cab. I was also fine with the glacier silver. I paid a premium for mine vs the typical white, red, or beige. What price range are you looking at?

Comment

where are you in SC?

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
        Took me FOREVER to find a lachsilber cab. I was also fine with the glacier silver. I paid a premium for mine vs the typical white, red, or beige. What price range are you looking at?
        Yeah no kidding, red / black / green are very common. But I need a grey or silver. Haha NEED
        Price range depends on condition of course, I don't think I want to go over 10.
        There's one on eBay that most likely will go over 10 bc of super low miles:

It doesn't have to be low miles. It would be nice if it didn't need paint though.
        Not looking for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post
          In the Lowcountry between Augusta, Savannah and Columbia.

Comment

Found one on San Diego craigslist. Paypal'd, booking flight tomorrow, road trip back. What could go wrong :)

Comment

Originally posted by KrautnotRice View Post
              Found one on San Diego craigslist. Paypal'd, booking flight tomorrow, road trip back. What could go wrong :)
              Nice! I had mine shipped from fl! Post some details of the car.

Comment

Well if your deal falls through, I have what would be a much cheaper option!

It's a 1987 325i vert that was shwartz, but has been re-sprayed delphin and has a red interior. The top is shot, but it only leaks when it rains!

I completed all the major maintenance work on this car over the past year. It runs and drives great, just needs a new owner! PM me if you're interested!

The day I got it before cleaning:

Interior the day I got it:
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                X