Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 325, S50+, coupe or touring

Hey guys,

Newer to the forum. I've been lurking for a bit. As the title states I am looking at buying an E30. I am looking for a manual, coupe or touring, in good condition. A touring would be awesome. I am open to sedans as well. I'm looking to spend up to 14k. Possibly more if the right one comes along. Professionally or well done swaps are prefered, especially something with an S50 or S52 but original 325's are welcome too. I've seen some cars on here that I have considered purchasing but wanted to make a WTB post just in case I'm missing something. If any of you are considering selling your cars but are unsure due to the hassle of the whole process, then please send me a message or post it on the thread. This may be an easy way to make a sale with out having to put all the time in.

Thank you for your time, all.
    Last edited by ITR00-0961; 07-13-2016, 06:00 PM.

I am actually considering selling my Tech 2 touring. Are you still interested if its RHD? Full Tech 2 kit with spoiler and steering wheel. Got a few miles at 170k but it still runs great.
    Attached Files
    1990 325 Touring 5spd
    UK spec

Comment

Was this legally imported? Can it be registered in CA?

Comment

Comment

Bump. All PMs replied. Have my eyes on one but am still looking!

Comment

Literally the cleanest Touring on the market, low mileage (63,000Miles), absolutely zero rust. Not a manual, and comes with the cloth seats. The car is literally a brand new 25 year old car. Enjoy.

Comment

That is an awesome touring! However, the fact that it's an automatic is a big negative for me. I would have to add a proper six speed. If you or anyone on here could let me know how much something like that would cost, I'd be interested in finding out. Really clean car!

Comment

Originally posted by rfetyani View Post
                Literally the cleanest Touring on the market, low mileage (63,000Miles), absolutely zero rust. Not a manual, and comes with the cloth seats. The car is literally a brand new 25 year old car. Enjoy.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=384528
                You should seriously consider doing a transmission swap, that car will be difficult to sell at that price. People buying E30's are enthusiasts, not commuters.

Comment

For your consideration...

1997 Artic Silver M3
                  CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

PMs replied. I'm still in the market but that could be changing shortly. Just wanted to send this to the top for anyone considering selling their car. Thanks!

Comment

For that money come to my back yard and ill sell you two of them running perfect ! They need some body work tho ..

Comment

I will sell you mine, leaves plenty of room in your budget to make the body perfect! :)

Comment

Thanks guys but I'm looking for something that doesn't need much body work. Id like to focus more on the suspension and motor with the left over cash. Thanks for posting though!

Comment

Considering selling mine. Its been built more to be a precision track/nice day (weight reduction, accessory deletes, etc), not sure if thats what you are looking for. PM if interested, Im only up in VT.

CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!
                            Instagram: @centerbarmotorsport
                            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerbarmo...?ref=bookmarks

The Fleet:
                            -1984 325ei Lapis
                            -1991 325ix Diamond
                            - 2005 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire

-1972 2002tii Fjord - SOLD 7/8/17
                            -1991 325i S50 ///Sterling Silver/// - SOLD 9/15/17

The Bike:
                            -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zcenterb View Post
                              Considering selling mine. Its been built more to be a precision track/nice day (weight reduction, accessory deletes, etc), not sure if thats what you are looking for. PM if interested, Im only up in VT.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=375795
                              PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X