1989 325is black grip monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertBMW View Post
    I see that you weighted the car, so what did it weigh?
    To be honest I was so focused on corner balancing it I didnt pay attention to the total weight, The car sits almost perfect left to right weight balance, which really helps with turn in, the car rotates beautifully. I think I took some pictures of the scale readings so I will have to find those.

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump...

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Hey, interested in taking a look at the car. I'm in Torrance, CA. Please text me at 310-978-7727 or email at jasonttran95@gmail.com

Comment

This E30 has come a long way and has the potential to go a long way under the new rightful owner. I was there when the current owner(who is also a friend of mine) purchased it from someone who had stored this car in his garage for a couple of years. I still remember the cloud of smoke that came out of exhaust pipes upon start and that frightened toad look on the seller's face. Since that night, things started changing fast with this humble e30. Every crucial engine, drive-train, suspension, brake, and cooling component was either revived or replaced with new OEM or performance-inspired part or better. Let alone the great distance we traveled to acquire mint and complete black/grey interior. And the bitchin sound system which was a project in itself. I remember countless back breaking weekends that we spent working on this car till 1 am with cuts, bruises and sore necks.

Simply put, $10K price tag is a "steal" if you consider the intrinsic value of every piece/effort that was put in the making of this canyon carving grip monster. I'd buy this E30 without question if i did not already have one which also happens to be black.
              » PARTS FOR SALE
              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                This E30 has come a long way and has the potential to go a long way under the new rightful owner. I was there when the current owner(who is also a friend of mine) purchased it from someone who had stored this car in his garage for a couple of years. I still remember the cloud of smoke that came out of exhaust pipes upon start and that frightened toad look on the seller's face. Since that night, things started changing fast with this humble e30. Every crucial engine, drive-train, suspension, brake, and cooling component was either revived or replaced with new OEM or performance-inspired part or better. Let alone the great distance we traveled to acquire mint and complete black/grey interior. And the bitchin sound system which was a project in itself. I remember countless back breaking weekends that we spent working on this car till 1 am with cuts, bruises and sore necks.

Simply put, $10K price tag is a "steal" if you consider the intrinsic value of every piece/effort that was put in the making of this canyon carving grip monster. I'd buy this E30 without question if i did not already have one which also happens to be black.
                Thanks man for the kind words I could not have put it better! the next post will reveal my intentions for this car..

Comment

After much thought and consideration I have decided.......

IM NOT FUCKEN LEAVING!!!

I'm going to keep her, I think I would forever regret selling her at this point. Thank you for everyone's interest etc but she will stay in my garage.... for now.

Comment

Working...
                  X