Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• achtunge30
    replied
    Bid for the chance to own a S52-Powered 1987 BMW 325iC 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #17,330.

Happy Bidding guys!

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    Originally posted by ukrbmw View Post
    I think I’m missing it - what is the current price?
    Going on Bring a Trailer Monday 3/18. Will post the auction link once it’s live!

Leave a comment:

• ukrbmw
    replied
    I think I’m missing it - what is the current price?

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    this car would soar at BAT. Sad to see you sell it, but it would be interesting to see what it fetches at an auction.

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    One last bump before Spring and then we're going to BaT. I am aiming to put this up for auction around 3/20/19.

Decided to give the option to buy the car without certain parts if you want to negotiate.

Price asking is firm as she sits.
    Anything negotiated below asking and certain parts will be removed. Car will be sold with equivalent stock part. (stock tails, 325i cluster, Bottlecaps or Weaves, Sealed Beam headlights, 385mm Mtech 1 wheel).

Startecs (SOLD)

Mint Condition E30 M3 Cluster currently reading 649xx miles (working odometer/oil temp) with E28 coding plug.

Borbet Wheels/Tires

Basically Brand New Hella Frenchie Ellipsoids with Wipers and Rings Lamin-x'd

Very recentl 370mm Mtech 1 re-wrapped THICKER wheel with tri-color M-Stitching

Keep in mind this is not a part-out thread but a last chance offer for a r3v enthusiast that wants a turn-key Mtech1 S52 E30 Vert before I let the BaT folks get an opportunity.

Any questions as always, please PM or send a text to (908)312-0270.

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    Originally posted by Uber///m3 View Post
    I still can’t believe this is still for sale. There’s another WTB on here looking for an M50 swapped one and your name was passed on. Hope u were at least contacted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was not but thank you for telling me!
    Spring is coming soon and I know she will sell now that I am more focused on it.

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied
    FS: 1987 BMW 325i - MTech 1 Euro Convertible Homage / S52 Swapped and restored

Originally posted by achtunge30 View Post
    bump

added undercarriage walkaround video and undercarriage pics.

I still can’t believe this is still for sale. There’s another WTB on here looking for an S52 swapped one and your name was passed on. Hope u were at least contacted...

Last edited by Uber///m3; 01-16-2019, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    bump
    added undercarriage walkaround video and undercarriage pics.

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    Happy New Years bump! Spring is right around the corner!

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    ^ I had a similar happening when I sold my 3 owner, sub 60K mile 1984 944. Exterior had paint chips, a 2 small dings. Interior was MINT, original velour seat inserts, Blaupunkt radio, everything worked as intended, etc.

I told BAT I wanted to set my reserve at $7k....they said, no, and suggested something around 1/2 that. The car sold privately for $7,750.

Anyway, GLWS OP. I don't understand how this hasn't sold.

Leave a comment:

• ethurtee
    replied
    Originally posted by Uber///m3 View Post
    To tell you the truth, I don’t get where BaT gets off dictating reserve prices in the first place? You don’t see that on Mecum or Barrett-Jackson. Sure, you pay them more to auction your car with a reserve but so be it. If I get my asking price, the increase would be absorbed.

Plus, a seller can also release a reserve at any time. So, someone explain to me where is BaT is losing by mandating reserves? I’ll tell you where they’re losing...with sellers who refuse to use them cause they can’t set their own reserves...

(Ok, I’m thru ranting)

Hahaha you're preaching to the choir! My best buddy was selling a 2003.5 30k mile LSB E46 m3...when I tell you the damn thing looked new, I can only implore you to trust in my discerning eye. I think he ended up selling it in the high 20s, but BaT wouldn't allow a reserve above like $17k. Their loss, obviously. I won't deal with them, though I've actually heard good reviews. Regardless, I don't blame OP for a second for refusing the ridiculous reserve they offered.

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied
    Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
    ^^For. Reals.^^

BaT is ridiculous sometimes with the friggin reserve pricing. One day, I'm gonna kick myself for not buying this car when I had the chance. GLWS

To tell you the truth, I don’t get where BaT gets off dictating reserve prices in the first place? You don’t see that on Mecum or Barrett-Jackson. Sure, you pay them more to auction your car with a reserve but so be it. If I get my asking price, the increase would be absorbed.

Plus, a seller can also release a reserve at any time. So, someone explain to me where is BaT is losing by mandating reserves? I’ll tell you where they’re losing...with sellers who refuse to use them cause they can’t set their own reserves...

(Ok, I’m thru ranting)

Leave a comment:

• ethurtee
    replied
    ^^For. Reals.^^

BaT is ridiculous sometimes with the friggin reserve pricing. One day, I'm gonna kick myself for not buying this car when I had the chance. GLWS

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied
    Originally posted by achtunge30 View Post
    They capped the reserve at $14k which is unacceptable to me.

That would be unacceptable to me too if I were you! Good luck with the sale!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X