1992 525 tds SLICKTOP 15k 160Km as is automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30sequel View Post
    The m51 can be had no problem lol. I plan to drop it into an e30 actually ....
    Yes that is the plan with the s50 and retain the automatic for now.

It’s not as robust as the Mercedes diesel but gets the job done once head is sorted.

Don’t know if it’s worth it. But feel free to PM

Well, judging by the prices you’re asking I’m guessing you’ll want more than I want to spend. If I’m wrong, lmk and we can start a discussion.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Well to be honest if you were to buy an amc head and new pump, which is the main source of tuning, then it would be costly (to recover my costs). However, if you were to seek out your own head and take my used pump (can be rebuilt at time of tuning), then I’d say cost of picking up and $500 USD. There is endless supplies in Europe and only criteria is that they made it past 100k miles as the original would go at or before that mark. Mine made it to 155km/100miles. So high mileage = it was replaced with the amc one or if out of warranty then it was replaced out of pocket. Either way anything over 160k miles means it’s a good head. Then there’s also just checking if it says AMC/part number.

Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear. All that I could think of it to make that work.

Comment

That’s actually not too bad. Let me get through Christmas and New Years and when the dust settles I’ll send you a PM
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Cheers

Comment

I do feel bad for anyone in your family who thought you had 100k plus in cars and parts to sell... I hope you sell something quickly on here because at this rate you'll be pawning your computer to buy the next fix. I do enjoy reading your crazy "no rust" claims then try and justify a little rust in common areas are no big deal but I'm still going to ask for the moon.
            F80 M3 Alpine
            E10 Fjord Blue 2002
            E28 Blackish 535i
            E21 Silver 320i
            Disco1 98 4.6
            ~~~~~~
            E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
            E30 325i SOLD
            E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
            E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
            sigpic

Comment