X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

318is for sale!

1991 BMW 318is
    Late production date of 01/91 with no pin-striping from factory model
    Brilliantrot over natur cloth (rare combo)
    Sunroof version
    Clean carfax with NO accidents
    All original survivor with matching VIN's everywhere possible and dealer inspection stamps too!
    Factory Original: paint, interior, dash (with no cracks!), windows/glass with production stickers, wheels (never repainted), M42 motor, tool kit, jack set with BMW center cap remover even, spare wheel/tire, BMW leather holder with ALL manuals/docs from factory, BMW debut memorabilia items included
    Verified original 167k miles on odometer still rolling
    9.5 out of 10 overall survivor condition; near MINT
    ALL services/maintenance performed the past 3 years and no stone left un-turned with OEM parts from ECS tuning along with new tires in correct size/speed
    Strong/even above 205 compression #'s across all 4 cylinders!
    Not original but OEM factory refresh: Front OEM spoiler and rear spoiler resprayed in Brilliantrot, front fog lights replaced with OEM new, shift knob OEM (have original knob to go with sale), New OEM BMW foam pads under hood.
    Near Show ready/road tour ready with couple finishing touches for it's forever home.

Blemishes: Couple tears in original cloth on rear upper section of seats and pass. front seat, and tiny blemish on driver door card barely noticeable. (cleanest cloth interior I've seen yet on any)
    Rear battery box has rust forming due to previous drainage issue so eventually needs new box section and valance fix and blend; $500 fix.
    AC needs Evap. & Condenser to blow cold again- $500 fix.

Pictures will speak everything but in person is even more amazing on her originality and condition; truly remarkable and she looks like she only has about 50k original miles when people see her out and about. I've poured my heart and soul into this car and have over 260 hours in just the cosmetic refreshing/cleaning with my hands over the years alone, not to mention the labor and OEM parts list with everything being addressed to be a collection piece for our family. I was holding for my kids college fund for later b/c of value increases and them tracking right behind the e30 m3's in values the next 5-15 years and beyond but my wife and I decided to sell our collection and save for now to become debt free in the next 2-3 years. After that, I will then start holding a collection again for the future. I never thought I'd sell this car TBH and it's painful even listing her for sale officially. Such is life and I want to make hard/smart decisions now to set my family up for the future sir. Thank you for your interest in Miss Red.
    $16,500

Here is my girl:
    Last edited by Ant131313; 09-18-2018, 05:26 AM.

Comment

any particular reason your getting rid of your collection?

Comment

Please read the last paragraph of my ad which states the reason columbo_01.

Thank you and please reach out if interested in obtaining her so I can narrow down her next home asap.

Comment

Updated the google drive pics link with adding more interior shots of the rare natur cloth seats with slight tears in couple small sections and dash with 1 tiny slit forming at one corner but other than that awesome condition dash and interior for original 27 years young.
          Thanks

Comment

Price lowered to $15,500
            New OEM parts the past 3 years from ECS tuning:

New spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter, fuel system treatment x2 (M42 motor was refreshed in 2002)
            New fluids including oil x2, brake, power steering, coolant, rear end
            New brakes all 4 corners including rotors, pads, lines, hard lines
            New front struts with mounts, and rear shocks with mounts
            New (4) tires in correct 195/65/14 h rated
            Alignment x2
            New bushings and rubber including dropping rear subframe
            New guibo and carrier
            New tie rods
            New AC dryer and seals along with expansion valve to go with sale (AC need finishing items in Evap. & Condenser to blow cold again; easy fix)
            New shifter bushing kit and knob
            New battery
            Exhaust and undercarriage coated to protect against rust the next 20 years
            Last edited by Ant131313; 09-08-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Price reduced to $15,000 !!!
              (813) 401-9229

Thank you to all of the community trying to find a great forever home for Miss Red.

Comment

Ugh. I miss my 318is. Good luck with sale. Amazing example.

Would love to own this beauty. Maybe a little too nice for me though, wouldn't want to change anything on it. And I love to tinker...
                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                -----------------------------------------
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

Beautiful 318is interesting seeing how much they're going for as I have one aswell :) was wondering where you got that dash mat? Can't seem to find one made for an e30

Comment

Hi Fredo and thank you for the kind words. I believe I bought that fitted dash mat from Bavauto.com years ago.

Comment

PENDING SALE!!!
                      Thank you all for helping Miss Red find her forever home.

Comment

Working...
                      X