(SOLD) 1991 325i 81,000 miles $23,000 in receipts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SOLD) 1991 325i 81,000 miles $23,000 in receipts

Recently, my aunt passed away and left the car to my mother. My mother had no real attatchment to the car and she didn’t need an extra BMW sitting around the house. We have spoken with quite a few places locally that work on BMWs about the work that was done and the condition of the car. They all agreed the work done was done very well and the car is in extraordinary condition. I’m a Jeep guy and honestly don’t know a ton about these cars but from what I have seen, the car does appear to be in great shape. The ad below is cross posted. I don’t think I’m out of the ballpark on pricing but if I am, I’m sure someone will let me know. Any help from you guys that know these cars well would be appreciated. Happy to take any calls or take any pictures you may want.
    Thanks
    Andy
    423-718-7045

This is a 1991 BMW 325i convertible with only 81,000 original miles. In the last three years, this car has had over $23,000 worth of updating and work done to the car. I also have receipts stating what work has been done on the car. The car is an automatic with power windows and power locks along with a power convertible top. The paint is all original and is in very good condition. The seat foam, leather, top and all mechanical components of the top have recently been professionally replaced and are brand new. The motor was rebuilt about two years ago and has just over 1000 miles on the rebuild. Every suspension component along with every braking component have been replaced and are brand new. Every problem area that these cars are known to have issues with have already been addressed. Normal areas where these cars typically develop rust are totally rust free. The car has spent most of its life in Florida. I will be happy to take any specific pictures that you would like. I am asking $9500 or best offer.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gassiper; 03-12-2019, 04:47 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

I thought it said $23k for sale price lollll

Seems like a good car, GLWS

Comment

Hey bro this is usually what happens with huge 10 year old RV trailers.

People buy half a million dollar ones, drive them a little until they get tired and to old, there kid's inherit it and with nothing to don't they sell it, never a day camping in it. For DIRT cheap at that to. How about instead of selling it you hang out with us for a couple days? You might end up wanting to keep the car after all bro :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s no nicer e30 than a clean convertible imo. Beautiful car & really reasonably priced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
            Hey bro this is usually what happens with huge 10 year old RV trailers.

People buy half a million dollar ones, drive them a little until they get tired and to old, there kid's inherit it and with nothing to don't they sell it, never a day camping in it. For DIRT cheap at that to. How about instead of selling it you hang out with us for a couple days? You might end up wanting to keep the car after all bro :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
            I’ll hang out with y’all for a little bit! I’m more of a wrangler guy and have more than my share of them currently. I don’t think my wife is going to be too crazy about another vehicle in the garage though. It really has been a nice car the handful of times I have driven it, and I’m super impressed with it. I can quickly see why these cars have the following that they do. But, it’s not really up my alley. I’m not going to give it away because I do think it has some great value especially with the receipts but I’m not in a hurry to sell it.

Comment

This looks to be in beautiful condition and priced low imo. This should sell fast.

Comment

Beautiful car. Late facelifted verts are the best.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Does the power top work?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                    Does the power top work?

It does work. When the new top was put on, they replaced the motor, straps and every other component to make the top work.

Comment

if I could go back in time I'd buy a clean example like this and start the restoration from there. My car was a literal turd when I started.

Beautiful car GLWS

Comment

I should have bought one that needs less work as well.

Comment

Originally posted by partyof5 View Post
                          I should have bought one that needs less work as well.
                          You still can!

Comment

You have a beauty there. If you were on the left coast, I'd sell my undesirable Bronzit with the diving boards everyone hates and buy yours... promptly do a manual sway and enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gassiper View Post
                              1991 BMW 325i convertible with only 81,000 original miles... The paint is all original and is in very good condition. The seat foam, leather, top and all mechanical components of the top have recently been professionally replaced and are brand new. The motor was rebuilt about two years ago and has just over 1000 miles on the rebuild. Every suspension component along with every braking component have been replaced and are brand new... totally rust free
                              I'd say keep and hold. What a nice example. You might really regret it! It's so hard to find things like this anymore.
                              1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Working...
                              X